Forum home Archived I'm getting married in January 2015

December 2015 brides? :)

Hi everybody image My partner and I are hoping to get married on the 19th December which was the date we got together in 2006 xx Are there any other brides-to-be getting married in December 2015? What colours will you be using and will your wedding have a particular theme? xx

• Hi gemsxo1,

I am also a 2015 bride and ours is booked for Saturday 5th December 2015 image

We are going for a wintery theme but not wintery enough to be a winter wonderland theme.

Our colour scheme is purple and ivory but we'll be incorporating silver and black also.

What colours/themes are you thinking? image

I have more detail about the planning on my blog which you are free to have a look at;

www.princessbridezilla.wordpress.com

Blogs are such a handy way to plan! As well as Pinterest and WedHappy!

Poppy xx

• Hi Poppy image

Those colours sound lovely! We have decided on a rustic kind pof theme with dark green, cream and dusky rose, with hints of gold to make it christmassy image its all very exciting!

I'm stressing a little at the minute as we are struggling to find our perfect venue, we have our date held provisionally but just can't make up our minds! I really like the barn type venues so hoping to go for one of them image What's your venue like, and how far are you with planning? With it being so far away I don't know how much or how little I should be doing!!

Lovely to hear your ideas, and I will definitely have a read of your blog, I might even start one myself image

Gemma xx

• Sorry I've just read your blog and it answered all the questions I just asked you haha xx i love the look of the venue and its fab how it fits in with your colour theme inside! You are very organised too, kind of makes me feel like I should get my butt into gear haha! Like you, I'm the one doing the planning, my h2b is useless at stuff like this, all he says is that he's done his part by proposing the rest is up to me... 

I hope to keep up to date with your blog and see how your getting on =D 

Xxx 

• Hi Poppy image

Those colours sound lovely! We have decided on a rustic kind pof theme with dark green, cream and dusky rose, with hints of gold to make it christmassy image its all very exciting!

I'm stressing a little at the minute as we are struggling to find our perfect venue, we have our date held provisionally but just can't make up our minds! I really like the barn type venues so hoping to go for one of them image What's your venue like, and how far are you with planning? With it being so far away I don't know how much or how little I should be doing!!

Lovely to hear your ideas, and I will definitely have a read of your blog, I might even start one myself image

Gemma xx