where I'm at!

So 392 days to go! Feeling very organised! 

We are getting married in Cuba so although we Have been playing for the last year we have only just been able to book the holiday and wedding as we had to wait for the brochures to come out.

We are all booked to go on the 19th may so we will be there for just over a week before our special day, plenty of time to catch some rays!! Although I tan very easily and I am prone to strap marks and sunglasses marks so think I'm just going to have yo go naked with the glasses you wear on sun beds haha! That will scare everyone awayimage 

So far we have 19 others travelling with us, don't really think we will have many more add on. Others half's family won't be coming a a variety of rubbish excuses but at the end of the day its them missing out not us. My aunt who was a definate to coming has recently found out she has terminal cancer image but she is so adament to come with us. Hopefully her treatment will go well and she may be able to book last minute to come for a week.

I have asked 4 bridesmaids, 3 are all booked. My  8 and 14 year old 2nd cousins. I was bridesmaid for their mum and dad and we ar all very close so it fkt right to ask them. And then my two child hood friends,we are just waiting upon one to get permission from work to take the time off as she is a teacher. Although we are going in half term the flights are only on Tuesdays image 

My 2nd cousin who is 12 will be mini best man as he was gutted that he wasn't asked to be bridesmaid like his sister!! Haha! Bless him. He has also said he wants to do a speech!! 

Our colour theme is hot pink and turquiosr so two bridesmaids in pink and others in turquoise. The men will then have those colours ties too with grey light weight trousers and waist coat. It will be toooo hot for jackets! 

I have bought my dress already. I will go for proper measurements in November time which my dress will be ordered in, then final measurements march time. I have lost two stone so far and I hope to loose at least another stone by November then possibly another half a stone between then and getting my dress. Exercise is my key to loosing weight so I am going to have personal training sessions about September time to loose the last bits of weight I'll probably be struggling with! 

So back to the wedding! We are getting married At 3pm inthe gazebo that overlooks the beach, it really is perfect. Then have cocktails on the beach whilst having some more photos taken. Then we ate going to hire horse and carriages for everyone and we go for a little ride into the town, it works out £15 a cart for a hour- so much cheaper for everyone then what we would pay for ourselves to have transport here! Then we will have our meal on the beach whilst the sunsets and have more photos. And whilst eating we are going to have the Cuban trio play- so it will really get people in the Cuban mood image which is only £55 or we might have tjem when signing the papers!

Then it will be first dances which I think we will have its all about you by McFly. Then me and my dad will do Brian Adams everything I do for a minute then break into status quo rocking all over the world! For favour we are going to do cancer charity pins as its a charity very close to us and especially at the moment. 

Then 1030 comes and we will have a beach disco image

We ate taking a photographer with us as the photographers out there arent that great and you only get them for a hour! But me and OH love photos and said it would be a big regret if we didn't

• PopsyxxPopsyxx Posts: 1,009

We have also booked our party here when we return for exactly a month after our wedding day image 

We have booked a three course meal for80 people for £2000 at 430, booked a Michael bible tribute as a surprise for evrryone . then will invite others over for a drink about 8pm but we won't be doing a evening buffet. Just a slice of cake! Then we will do first dances again and when we do rocking all over the world I'm going to ask everyone that came to Cuba to join in! 

I am soooo excited! And finally been able to work out the proper budget and think it will all come under £8500 =D xxx

Some bits I have bought ad the bridesmaid dresses image

Favours 

And this is where it will all be happening!! 

• Oh how lovely! I went to Cuba a few years back and absolutely loved it image

• LeaMarieLeaMarie Posts: 723

Absolutely in love with your colour scheme!!  

Trouble and strife where abouts did you go? 

Thank you! I hope it goes together well!x