any more countdown obsessed brides

Ok ladies am I so sad watching my numbers drop or am i among others lol?? My big day is 35 weeks away today!!! So excited image got my apt tomorrow for my dress order. Everything is going so quick! Is there any more Jan 2015 brides that time is flying by for x

• Lauren PorchLauren Porch Posts: 181

Hi Tinkymoo, I am not Jan 2015 but May 205, however I am just as obsessed with the countdown lol. I have a countdown app for the wedding in my phone and my tablet. Also a honeymoon countdown app haha. days/months/hours/minutes you name it, I will know it LOL. Now its under a year it is definitely going to go fast x

• Stepho1985Stepho1985 Posts: 25

I'm not 2015 but have been counting down our day from about 499 days, now it's 19 days away!!!!!!!! Yours will come round sooooooo quick xx

• gemstargemstar Posts: 52

I'm a sept 2015 bride, 486 days to go!

• Purple rainPurple rain Posts: 926

Yep and it's come around really quick towards the end. I've started stalking weather websites now. 

• tinkymootinkymoo Posts: 419

Haha oh I wont have the worry of weather sites.. booked a jan wedding expecting rain lol. Todays countdown 244 days, just hoping time doesn't drag! X

• I've had so many different countdown/wedding apps its ridiculous. I've been counting down since March 2012 and I'm not only 2mths 3 weeks 3 days 1 hour and 58 minutes away lol

Haha i love it superorganied2b!! I am 223 days 14hrs and 19 seconds according to mine hahaha xx

• LeaMarieLeaMarie Posts: 723

I was, but then we had to put the wedding back and watching my countdown change from 326 days to 693 days was too depressing  image

Now at 680 days! lol

Oh no!! Leamarie image  xx

It's okay - I just sit here quietly moping at everyone else's countdowns! haha x

Take it theres still the issue with MIL? ibremember reading your post about it and felt sick to pitt of my stomach for you! X

Yeah, still ongoing... Apparently they have sorted out their differences but the funding offer is still withdrawn. 

I have been trying not to let it get me down but I do feel rather disheartened by it all  image  x

I know what you mean.. to have had it put in front of you then whipped away seems harsh! Just make sure your day is bigger and better than ever and smile smugly to yourself knowing you did it yourself xx 

It's going to be amazing - It is!!!! haha x