Videographer wanted!

My Fiance and I are getting married at Highclere Castle (downton abbey) 11th July 2014 and looking for an amazing videographer. We really love the cinematic style.

Ive seen a few posts on here about videographers and photographers looking for work.

We would be willing to let someone thats very enthusiastic about their work and wants to build their portfolio at such an amazing venue in return for capturing our wonderful day.

If this is something that appeals to anyone please get in contact. image xxx

• Hello,

This sounds interesting. I can recommend Sebastian Derwisinski - professional videographer with six years experience in shooting and editing weddings, interviews, short films, conferences, events. He is a very creative man with great views and ideas about wedding videos. Everything depends on budget. Your proposal may be considered under condition of covering at least travel expenses. Please call him directly to negotiateimage

His portfolio: facebook.com/artmediastudio.net

Phone number: 07877428271

Email: [email protected]

• I can provide you with a memorable cinematography experience, currently training with ROB ADAMS and RAY ROMAN for wedding cinematography. Check my site at www.mosweu.com  to see a small video I did for my son's birthday ... have since gained a lot more experience with both sound and video technique and want an opportunity to shoot a wedding to build my portfolio... If interested call me ASAP to discuss your expectations and will be happy to meet up and discuss your wedding. Can call me at 07525023815 .... based in milton keynes. A