Forum home Archived I'm getting married in July 2014

Wedding photography needed

Hi

our wedding photography has cancelled. He is due to have an operation two weeks beofre our wedding, he did say if we cannot find anyone else he would cancel the operation but I would feel awful asking him to do that. Has anyone got any recommendations for a photography in the East London/essex area.

thank you 

(July 26th)

• i had SND photography come to do our engagement photoshoot, she was absolutly fantastic and if we didn't already have our photographer for the wedding day i would book her without a doubt, i'm sure she covers your area, x

• Thank you,I have messaged them. X

•  

Hi, 

Im based in London but more then happy to travel, I have set packages that start from ???495 but can give you a specific price based on your exact requriements check out my site and if you like what you see get in touch and i'll capture your day within your budget.

Regards 
    Everton Thomas 
    www.evertonthomasphotography.co.uk 
    [email protected]outlook.com

• Hi,

I am a photographer based in the West Midlands but I am able to travel and have your date free!  Feel free to check out my website www.scottvanes.isthephotographer.com

If you are interested in my style of photography and what I offer please feel free to contact me and we can arrange to talk in more detail about what I can offer you for your special day. 

Thanks,

Scott Vanes

Scott Vanes Photography

• I can provide you with a memorable photography experience, design an album, slideshow, digital copies and host your gallery for £700.00. Check my site at www.mosweu.com ... this is not my normal pricing and can discuss an even better package with you. Can call me at 07525023815 .... based in milton keynes.