Any 29th November 2014 brides out there?

Hi, any November 2014 brides as excited as me?  I'm driving everyone nuts with my wedding ideas! 

• MrsE2be2014MrsE2be2014 Posts: 1,458

I'm driving everyone crazy too.....I chew the woman at work's ear off everyday with my latest ideas and purchases!! I'm getting hitched 2nd Nov just over 14months to go!! I hope it goes quick!

• I'm getting married november 29th! I'm excited but a tad scared, everyone on here is uber organised already!! 

• Im getting married November 2014, and just TOO excited - just want to plan plan plan!!!!!!! think im driving my Fiance crazy image

• Speccy4eyesSpeccy4eyes Posts: 2,050

ME ME ME

I'm 29th November !!!! 2014 !!!

I'm a super orgainsed freak, I'll admit it lol

We've got so much done but thankfully my fiance is just as excited so he's been uber helpful.......He's already sorted out his suit and accessorises (he bought his suit as motivation to get the weight off and keep it off)...Its now secured away in the cupboard and I'm not allowed to look

• I'm the 5 th of December so just after you! I've not done much got the bridesmaids dresses, my daughters outfit (she's our flower girl) my shoes and booked hair and makeup lol not much don't worry x
  • Hi - I’m Ozzy, a natural light photographer based in Witney, where I live with my wonderful husband Andrew. ( But I do love to travel, so dont worry if you are not based in Witney image)

I am passionate about capturing life with my camera and telling a story through a photograph.

I simply love to photograph people and their special days and document what I see in a creative and artful way.

Take a look at my portfolio here  www.ozzyjamesphotography.co.uk  and if you like my vision I’d love for you to get in touch.

Thank you for reading this and a very best of luck on your special day!  image 

Ozzy

• LoupkLoupk Posts: 4

I'm getting married 29th Nov too! In Leeds. We only got engaged in March this year so iv had a bit less planning time than you guys. Plans coming along nicely though.x

• Hi all,

My name is Ozzy and I run Ozzy James Photography.

I'm a female creative documentary wedding photographer who uses both non-posed and directed styles to capture the full story of your special day.

I have a few spaces left for 2014 (september onwards), and in order to fill the slots I am offering a special discounted rate.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information.

Many thanks.

Ozzy

www.ozzyjamesphotography.co.uk

• LoupkLoupk Posts: 4

How are all you 29th Nov brides getting on? All sorted?! X