suzanne-neville-solitaire-

Hi ladies, I'm looking for a dress by suzanne neville called solitaire , I have tried this on new and fallenin love with it but can not afford the £2000 price tag. I'm looking for this dress second hand in a size 8 or 10. I have tried many dresses on since and nothing comes close. I check a few popular websites and then came across this forum so thought id try here too. Thanks

• Hi There, 

i just randomly came across your post while searching for a photo of my dress on google. I am getting married in Feb, 2014 and am wearing the Suzanne Neville Solitaire dress. The dress is still being made for me. It will be ready next month! It is a size 10 but is being taken in and altered a bit to fit me. I am considering selling it after the wedding. Perhaps it is meant to be that I just stumbled across this post. 

Cheers and congrats !! image

• Hi I have a solitaire a dress for sale I wore it in July.  It Is a size 8-10.  Let me know if you are still interested I am in Yorkshire. 

• Hi Jessica,

Can you send me your measurements?

Is the dress an actual size 10?

Thanks. 

• Fran121Fran121 Posts: 13

Hi guys,

Sorry to jump in on your post but I have the Solitaire and I'm struggling to work out what shoes will go with it.

To those, who have the dress...what did you get? Did you have a veil or head piece or nothing?

Thanks for any help.

Fran

• Fran121Fran121 Posts: 13

What shoes did you have? image

• Hi everybody, 

I also have a solitaire dress for sale!

Message me if interested!

Thanks, 

amy

• SharonBBSharonBB Posts: 1

Hi I am getting married on 10th April 2014 and looking for a Suzanne Neville Solitaire in a size 6-8 - I am only 5 ft tall too.  If anyone has one they'd like to sell please let me know!

Many thanks

Sharon

• MariTMariT Posts: 1

Hi

Just tried on a preworn Solitaire dress and was so excited as loved the cut, the material, the colour, however the size 10 was too small for me (I'm a 8-10 on top, 12 on hips) - so if anyone has one that is size 12 or larger please let me know as I've fallen for this dress. I get married end of Sept 2014

many thanks

Mari

• Hi.... So I love this dress too and am getting married in August! Don't suppose you found a size 6-8 that you'd like to sell on again?

• Penny14Penny14 Posts: 1

Hi - I'm also looking for a Suzanne Neville Solitaire dress size 10//8. Im getting married in June 2015 - if anybody has a dress they'd like to sell on please let me know! Thanks 

• mjnmjn Posts: 2

Hi - I have a Suzanne Neville Solitaire which is a bridal dress size 10 but I am a UK 6/8 dress on the high street (Topshop/Warehouse etc), so it was taken in slightly. Its also had cups put in so I didn't need to wear a bra.

I'm 5'5" and had 3 inch heels on the day (May 2014).

I've had it professionally dry cleaned and is now wrapped in acid-free tissue and boxed.  Its in fantastic condition however there are still a couple of faint marks to the very bottom edge of the hem on the train (as in you could have the train re-hemmed by an inch and they'd be gone). Contact me if you would like to make an offer or would like to view/try on (hertfordshire) - was originally purchased from Once in a Lifetime in Stony Stratford for £2200. 

• Hello - I am looking for a Suzanne Neville Solitaire dress in a size 12 or bigger (happy to make alterations on a bigger one. Please get in touch if you have one to sell - thanks!

• mm8mm8 Posts: 2

Hi I'm looking for a Suzanne Neville solitaire dress. I'm normally size 12 but I reckon I'd probably need 14 in dress. If anyone has one for sale I'd love to hear from you! image

• mm8mm8 Posts: 2

Hi I'm looking for a Suzanne Neville solitaire dress. I'm normally size 12 but I reckon I'd probably need 14 in this dress. If anyone has one for sale I'd love to hear from you! image

• Laura52Laura52 Posts: 2

Hi - I am considering selling my gown - Solitaire. It's in near perfect condition, just one minor snag in the hem, but I haven't repaired in case someone gets the dress adn need to hem it.  I am 5'4", 128 lbs and I think my measurements were 36, 28, 39 so not sure but it's either , 10 on top, 12 on bottom or 12 top/14 bottom, (I wear size 10, sometime 8 in LK Bennett clothes if that helps)...  so the size should be workable for most women (as the bottom can easily be taken in). I wore 4" heels.  Call if interested 07787124293, I'm in London.