Do you have a photographer?

Hello

By now I bet you've got a photographer, but just in case you've not been able to afford one or maybe have been let down last minute I'm offering free wedding photography for a small number of brides in the West Midlands to help me build up my experience and portfolio. 

Basically I'm looking to start a wedding photography business but don't have a huge portfolio yet as it's very early days. So far I've taken a photos at two friend's weddings alongside their professional photographer, meaning my experience isn't huge, but the comments I've received about my photos has been really positive. I've also been asked to do an engagement shoot soon, so that will be another set of photos I can add to my portfolio.

So would you be willing to help an aspiring wedding photographer by letting me take photos at your wedding for free?

I would provide a full day of wedding photography, from the bridal preparation right up to the first dance. I would also provide a CD of edited photos taken from the day, both low res and high res, with copyright.

The condition of this free offer would be that all photos can be used by myself for my portfolio and marketing purposes. It would also be on the basis that I am still learning and therefore cannot guarantee I will get every shot you want or that the quality of the photos will be at a professional level. Have a look at my website to see if my current style and the quality of my photos is something you'd be interested in. If you are on a tight budget and maybe thought you couldn't afford a photographer perhaps we can help each other.

http://www.tracypedersenphotography.com/

If you are interested please drop me a message on here or by email which you can find on the contact details page of my website. Please note I'm offering to photograph weddings for free for a limited number of weddings taking place this year only, so please get in touch as soon as possible if you are interested.

Alternatively if anyone is reading this that is getting married next year I'm offering an introductory price of £450 for a full day of wedding photography, from bridal preparation until the first dance. I will provide you with a CD of the edited photos, both low res and high res versions, with copyright meaning you can do with them as you wish. Again if you are interested get in touch. This introductory price is for a limited time only

Thanks

Tracy