Forum home Archived Irish brides

Off the peg wedding dresses

Hi girl, if you have read my previous post you will be aware that I have less than 11 weeks til my wedding and no dress. Does anyone know any bridal shops that sell off the peg dresses??? Any help much appreciated!

• sarahdunnosarahdunno Posts: 302
    angel star our having a sample sale at the minute! hope this helps!
  • rut14rut14 Posts: 286
    Most of them will sell you samples if you ask them, I know House of Elliott in Whiteabbey do, and Ti Amo in Limavady have a sale range online:

http://www.tiamobridal.co.uk/sale.html
  • NMG2BNMG2B Posts: 295
    There's a place in Omagh called Loft Bridal, sell all sample and pre owned dresses. I've never been but they have FB page, http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000730730016&ref=ts

Really hope you get sorted.

N x
  • thanks for your help girls...i'll check them all out.
  • MrsL2B2011MrsL2B2011 Posts: 115
    omg cant believe they did that! image

there's the bridal outlet centre in loughgall, they have a website with contact details - thebridaloutletcentre.com

they hav this seperate shop just selling ex-sample dresses. when i went there there were probably at least 12 different dresses to choose from at each size, if that makes sense... they had loads anyway!

good luck, and let us know how u get on! x
  • Hi

Both Jean Millar and Biento Madame are having a sample sale at the moment- both in Belfast.

Plus i got my dress from Paradise Collections in Loughall (main shop for the bridal outlet mentioned above) and they have some dresses on sale and are really nice.

Hope that helps.
  • Their a shop in Belfast called Vinatage near beside Jean Millar they have second hand wedding dresses but their are really nice

• Hi girls thanks so much for all the replies...fingers crossed I have got a dress sorted from Joshua Thomas in Lurgan..just need to confirm tomorrow....woo hoo!!!!!