Forum home Archived Irish brides

Mori Lee Blu 4162 wedding dress for sale

Mori Lee wedding dress for sale. Worn once for my big day and I felt like a princess. Pictures do not do this dress any justice. It is currently being dry cleaned and reboxed so it will come like new.

The dress is a size 12 and has been took in and up a little bit - these alterations can be reversed by any seemstress - the dress has not been cut or had any material removed.

This is the discription from the Mori Lee website

"Duchess satin, traditional a-line gown with beaded embroidery decorating the strapless neckline to the draped midriff that wraps onto the back bodice. Beaded band surrounds the hemline and continues onto the chapel length train. Matching shawl is included. Removable Hemline Band. White/Silver in colour - detachable straps also included"

Have a look on the mori lee website and email me for more photos if interested.

[email protected]

I live in County Armagh

• oekarenoekaren Posts: 84 New bride
    Just a wee update - i got the dress out of the dry cleaners and it has come up perfect - just like new. i have it reboxed in PH neutral tissue paper to prevent discolouring.

Oh, there is a loop to hold the train up over your arm and a wee hook so that you can hook it up onto one of the buttons up the back of the dress for the evening and i will throw in the hoop for free. it was £40 itself. the dress doesnt really need a hoop, it just prevents the layers from catching in your legs when you walk. and the decorative hemline at the bottom just tacs on and off with thread so it can be taken off when dress is took up or let down