Forum home Archived Live web clinics

Good wedding DJ in Yorkshire??

Morning all,

I was wondering if any of you can suggest a good wedding DJ for the Yorkshire area?

I am getting married in 2008 and have a band to start of the evening with the usual wedding 'sing-alongs' and then I would like a DJ to finish off the last few hours...

I am looking for someone who has a good variety of dance/house music (fun stuff, not techno!!) and doesn't cost the earth!

Hope someone out there can suggest somebody...

Thanks very much in advance! image

XX

• I know this is an old post but I am looking for a good DJ in Yorkshire and wondered if anyone had any recommendations?

Thanks

Cx
  • laura217uklaura217uk Posts: 745
    the person I've booked for my wedding has a website http://www.mybigdaydj.co.uk/

Top bloke, enjoys delivering a good time to people, has lots of extras available should you want them, and not expensive either!

He takes it very seriously, (as you'll see on his site!) as he knows how important the celebrations are.. certainly not a "fly by night" DJ, he's been going ages and takes professional bookings as well as weddings (I think he's at Leeds Armories throughout December as their resident DJ for all their Christmas parties..)

I think its the only bit about my wedding I'm NOT stressing about :\)

He's called Paul - just contact him and ask him any questions you like, sure you'll be happy you did, even if you dont book him he has lots of advice and stuff

Laura x
  • maryclowemaryclowe Posts: 82
    WWW.YORKSHIREENTERTAINMENT.CO.UK

I'VE BOOKED MY BAND AND DJ FROM THEM. THE DJ COMES WITH HUGE AMOUNTS OF RECOMMENDATIONS, AND APPARENTLY HE DJED FROM BUCKINGHAM PALACE FOR THE QUEENS GOLDERN JUBELIEE-SO SHOULD BE OK (WELL HE BETTER BE!!!)

Oooops sorry just realised caps was on, wasn't shouting that at you!

xx