Forum home Archived Live web clinics

Martini vases needed HELP!!

Hi there

I have fallen in love with the martini vases for the table centre pieces but i cant find them anywhere to buy? i have been quoted £ 9 each to hire? do you know where else i can hire them for less in berkshire.im doing my own centre pieces so need some help please?

beckie:\?:\?:\?

• nessa1812nessa1812 Posts: 52
    have seen these on ebay.
  • I supply a huge range of glasswear, I can supply Martini Vases for £16.95 per vase.

Height = 25.cm Diameter =23cm

You could then resell them on ebay if you wish to,

I have a website with a selection of glass on, please visit www.freewebs.com/hessonsupplies

Although the martini vases are not on there yet, please email [email protected] if you are interested.
  • I supply a huge range of glasswear, I can supply Martini Vases for £16.95 per vase.

Height = 25.cm Diameter =23cm

You could then resell them on ebay if you wish to,

I have a website with a selection of glass on, please visit www.freewebs.com/hessonsupplies

Although the martini vases are not on there yet, please email [email protected] if you are interested.
  • mikeandclairemikeandclaire Posts: 373
    Just been looking on another thread and found these hope they help

http://www.easyfloristsupplies.co.uk/glassware/martini-vases/martini-vase-28cm-/prod_588.html
  • mikeandclairemikeandclaire Posts: 373
    Just been looking on another thread and found these hope they help

http://www.easyfloristsupplies.co.uk/glassware/martini-vases/martini-vase-28cm-/prod_588.html
  • Try this site

www.mlbshop.co.uk
  • naomi963naomi963 Posts: 961
    i have found some at country baskets. its a trade cash and carry and in leeds but dont know if there are more in the country. two sizes 40cm height are £14.99 plus vat and 60cm height are 18.99 plus vat. im looking to but mine as i am giving them away as gifts after.
  • BARNSLEYukBARNSLEYuk Posts: 604
    Don't know if this is useful, but do you have an early morning flower trade market in your area. I am from Sheffield and we have one close to where I live, all the garden centres and florists use to buy their supplies, I went last week and on the market site there was a shop selling vases and stuff like that, everything was really really cheap, and they also had a few wedding bits in. I have seen some square glass cube vases that are really nice, and i am considering these for my tables. Perhaps if you talk to your local flower shop, they can point you in that direction as I am told that most of these markets have shops that will sell vases etc.
  • pretzukpretzuk Posts: 242
    hiya barnsley if you cant get them at the market try www.sararichards.co.uk she sell them there and i think they are 3.99 each plus p+p im using them for my table centres and also as pillars for my cake except the mirrored ones these are lush
  • Hi Beckpete Im also using them for centrepieces (well have got that far) I'm told florists often hire them out. have you worked out your display yet?
  • i'm having a rather large stress over these...i originally wanted the really tall lily vases (as having lillies) but have seen these and am totally in love with them!! anyone got any ideas how i could incorporate lilies into them without it looking strange???
  • Hi Lisa Im having floating candles in mine, I think, with flower petals floating around. Saw it done at an open day where I'm having my reception and these vases really do look nice.