MOB Corsage Colour help please!

We've been out and spent!! Mum is now all set up with full outfit and accessories, but we were wondering about what colour to have in her corsage. The outfit if black and cream - and as the jacket is cream, it would possibly look lovely to have a contrasting corsage with a black flower - do these exist??

We thought that if she had a cream rose which will be in my bouquet, it will not stand out so much on a cream jacket.

Any thoughts/advice anyone?

Thank you!!

• Tori-lizTori-liz Posts: 2,691
    Hi hun

How about the cream roses with black feathers/leaves/bear grass behind it to make it stand out?
  • MrsQM2MrsQM2 Posts: 3,723
    Thanks Tori-liz!! I was just coming on here to say that's what my florist suggested when I spoke to her today!!

She wants to see her fascinator so she can add a few similar beads and feathers which are in that.

Thanks for your thoughts!!

xx
  • Secretgarden2Secretgarden2 Posts: 602
    that sounds lovely
  • clindleyukclindleyuk Posts: 776
    Would a really nice silk rose do? sure you can get them in black.
  • leanne78ukleanne78uk Posts: 419
    you could also think about doing the corsage in the same colour as the bridesmaids dresses, that would help to pull the scheme together and include your mum into the colour scheme even more

• wainjwainj Posts: 603
    You can get black net-type flowers... my Mum's having a fascinator made with a black flower and feathers I think... most bridal shops can make them to order I'm told, so they could match the colours perfectly to her outfit x