Proud of my mum!

Just wanted to share how proud I am of my mum, who is losing weight with Slimming World, and has found new confidence, along with her outfit for my wedding in November.

She wasn't planning to go shopping just yet, but we were have a browse to kill time before a hospital appointment, as stumbled across an outfit we both loved. They didn't have her size in store but with a bit of ringing round and internet hunting we have got the complete outfit.

She says she feels very glam in the outfit, and I think she scrubs up rather well! (she'll want me to point out that she hasn't had her hair done in this photo!!)

Well done mum, keep up the good work!!

• stephie3ukstephie3uk Posts: 288
    I think she looks fab!!well done from me!! xxxx
  • Great outfit and really suits your mum - looks great and very glam. Well done your mum!
  • Very fab! She looks gorgeous image
  • Well done to your Mum! She looks fab xx
  • cazanncazann Posts: 832
    Ahh, your mum looks lovely and you've every right to be proud of here. Well done to you too, for being a lovely daughter. I'm sure she's equally as proud of you! image
  • Liza9ukLiza9uk Posts: 490
    She looks great! Love that colour on her too.
  • Miss_PitstopMiss_Pitstop Posts: 342
    Cheers all for your lovely words. She doesn't know I've posted this so when I see her tomorrow I'll show her! She hasn't worked out the internet yet (bless!) but when we talk about the wedding she always asks whats going on in this forum!! I've got her completely hooked on "four weddings" too!

• shelleyf30shelleyf30 Posts: 3,971
    I love it! she looks fab