Forum home Mother of the Bride

MOB shops in Manchester/NW area?

Times ticking and only 82 days (and counting!) until the big day and Mob still can't find outfit.

She has always been slim but over the past couple of years has put on weight, which hasnt been helped by diabetes.

Anyway she's a size 18 now and we're really struggling to find her something. Everything is either typical jacket/short dress combo or just not right for her figure.

There are some nice outfits in coast/Jaques Vert/Phase Eight etc, but Mums worried someone else would get outfit from there, so we're looking for something a bit more unusual and maybe just a bit too dear for a regular guest to buy.

If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it

Thanks xx

• Imagination at Tarvin is fantastic for the curvier MOB.

It is a drive, but an enjoyable drive, The Lodge at Llanrhaeadr:

http://www.lodgefashion.co.uk/

You may also want to try Classy Rags at Frodsham.
  • Imagination at Tarvin

Classy Rags at Frodsham

The Lodge at Llanrhaeadr
  • Imagination at Tarvin

Classy Rags at Frodsham

The Lodge at Llanrhaedr
  • Imagination at Tarvin

Classy Rags at Frodsham

The Lodge at Llanrhaedr
  • Imagination at Tarvin

Classy Rags at Frodsham

The Lodge at Llanrhaedr
  • Imagination at Tarvin

Classy Rags at Frodsham

The Lodge at Llanrhaedr
  • Where about's in NW are you? If your close to Cheadle/airport way there are a couple of nice shops round there! Try Crissan which is in Cheadle & there are some nice shops in Bramhall but I can't remember the names, if you google it tho they may come up!!! xx
  • cath33cath33 Posts: 2
    Hi. I found Mandy Sissons of Lytham really good. She knows what she is doing and is most helpful. She has a lovely shop and some exquisite/ expensive outfits. I bought mine there last year after a disastrous experience at a dreadful shop in Pontefract. You can preview on the website