John Charles Mother of the Bride outfit purchased from Catherines of Partick

Jewellery, Hat, Jacket, Skirt, Top Included. (also available size 6 slingback shoes and matching clutch bag)

Catherine's of Partick Mother of the Bride outfit.

Catherines of Partick is a designer boutique located in Glasgow that sells bridal/occasion wear. Outfit is designed by John Charles. I still have original receipts that I can also send along with outfit to prove cost as new. Purchased 2011 (last year)

Size 18, unaltered (however straps on top have been made to cross over at back opposed to just over the shoulder style) stunning outfit. colous are browns/pinks .Skirt is metallic brown colour, fishtail design. Top is a light pink colour with straps that cross at back and silvery diamonte details (See photo) with matching 3/4 sleeve light jacket in same colour, with sleeve turn ups the same colour as skirt.Also included with outfit, beautiful matching hat, and Jewellery (Pierced earings, 2 styles of necklace and 3 beaded bangles)

Absolutely stunning outfit, that I felt brilliant in and everyone commented on how flattering and beautiful the outfit is.

Original Price - Outfit £486.00, Hat £184.00 and Jewellery £40.00 (Do not have receipt for jewellery as purchased this at a later date from outfit, jewellery also from Catherines of Partick) Total paid £710.00 would sell for £350.00

***** Also available, Matching metallic brown slingback shoes (size 6) and clutch bag available. All used once and in brilliant condition Original price on receipt £284.50 (shoes £145.00 & Clutch Bag £139.50) would sell separately if required as I realise shoe size will not fiot everyone but bag to match outfit could be used. Sell together for £130.00 or Shoes £85.00 & bag £65.00 message me for photos ([email protected]) ********

All comes in original packaging/boxes. Smoke and pet free home.

Grab yourself a stunning outfit for over half the retail value. Message for more info or photots.

Thanks for looking.