Wedding Fairy

My Daughter is getting married in a few months. My best friend's daughter had a "wedding fairy" that left her surprise packages, cute items, notes, etc. every now and then leading up to the wedding day. From what I understand, the wedding fairy is not revealed until right before the wedding day. Has anyone heard of this, and/or have any ideas? I would love to do this for my daughter and already have a few ideas, but would love to have some input from others.  Thanks

• SpacepuffinSpacepuffin Posts: 664

Sounds like a lovely idea. Your daughter is a lucky lady. X

• MrsNolanMrsNolan Posts: 683 New bride

Sounds lovely and kind of like the elf on the shelf Christmas thing. Have fun with it :) xx

• Katherine66Katherine66 Posts: 1,234

I would love this but alas no fairy, i have been treating myself every now and then with little wedding related gifts, this week nail polish!

I would like beauty products,  costume jewellery, afternon tea in a nice hotel,  spa treatments,  flowers for the garden pots, and a new kitten, which i am working on!  

• Never heard of it but I love it!! Can you please be mine ha ha!  

How about items to contribute to the wedding ie a voucher for nails for favourite salon, tan session, make-up counter, perfume Etc.  

Things that add up in cost will help but also what about a 'ps I Love You' type thing.  Personal to you both/family - Little letters, advice, memories, photo's etc for her to keep.

Could you get MIL involved so could be anecdotes about h2b too?  

Let us know how you go please - she's a lucky lady x