Difficult Mum/Daughter Relationship

So....me and my fiancé got engaged last July and booked our wedding in September. Everyone’s been super excited for us, except for my mother and her husband. When I told her I got a “oh that’s nice”, she’s not asked me a thing about the wedding and I’ve even gone and picked my dress alone, because I can’t wait around. I’m her only daughter, so it’s a bit strange, my MIL is so happy for us and has taken an interest, even came with us to book it and went out for dinner to celebrate. I couldn’t imagine doing that with my mum. She has always acted strangely whenever I have celebrated something, such as my 18th, 21st and 30th. I find it quite odd and I’m ashamed about it. Now I’m panicking about the wedding itself because my mum has a habit of ruining special occasions by sometimes having too much to drink and causing a scene. She did this to her best friends daughters wedding. I just want to see if anybody else out there is trying to navigate and plan a wedding, with a fractured mother/daughter relationship? 

• I literally just posted about this. My mother didn't say congratulations, has a massive row with my every time we mentioned the wedding and then decided she wasn't coming. 

I'm really ashamed to think what people will think on the day. But there isn't anything I can do about it and I can't beg her to be there. 

I've gathered a few people around me who know the details, but aside from that I'm just an anxious mess awaiting the day. I don't know what else to say other than you're not alone :(