Glamorous Mum!

I am getting married next November and we have decided on a Black tie evening affair which will be a bit different and 'very James Bond' to the delight of my fiance!!

SO, the dress code is black tie for the guys (easy!) and Glam, Glam , Glam for the ladies! My Mum is having kittens about he whole thing because she can't find an outfit in between a formal ball gown and a cocktail dress. Any suggestions?!

Thankfully we've got plently of time, but you all know what Mum's can be like.....!!!!

Love to you all! x

• Hi scoobydoo, I got my wedding dress from the Debut collection at Debenhams, and they do lovely cocktail/evening gowns...

Good luck! x
  • jmjejmje Posts: 831
    or try COAST aswell.they have some fab dresses too,

good luck!

Jo x
  • MoominmummyMoominmummy Posts: 1,621
    Monsoon often do some lovely evening dresses too.
  • bec8781bec8781 Posts: 95
    I want my mum to look supersouper on the day....and im sure she will! She isn't the kind of lady who normally goes over the top dressing up etc, but I know she will find something elegant, that she will look stunning in x
  • Thanks for your help ladies! I will let my Mum know your top tips, - really appreciated, thank you!
  • Also you could try some american sites - in the nicest possible way, they always go a little further over the top than we do! xx
  • lozzyuk1lozzyuk1 Posts: 1,910
    this time of year you`ll get all the party stuff in.they have some fabulous stuff in laura ashley at the moment that sounds ideal for your mum!