Cocktail Hat/Fascinator...

Hello everyone....

I'm looking for any advice really.

My Mum has her wedding outfit, it is a gorgeous silvery toned dress and jacket, very stylish, has a vintage look about it, almost a Jackie Kennedy style. Very glam.

Anyway, we have tried many hats with the outfit and a large hat just looks odd and don't suit at all. The fascinators worked better, however I think ideally my Mum wants almost an inbetween hat style, I guess like a cocktail hat, where there is a little more than a fascinator but less than a hat, if that makes sense image

If anyone knows of any good websites etc... where we can get some ideas, we would be very grateful...

Thank you very much and best wishes to you all image

*emily*

• sophie275sophie275 Posts: 135
    Hi there

I don;t know of any websites i'm afraid but i was in John Lewis last weekend with my mum and they have a really fab range of cocktail hats and fascinators. I'm not sure if they have any on their web site, but if you have a store near you- its definately worth a visit!

Good luck!
  • emilybiscuitemilybiscuit Posts: 1,298
    Thank you Sophielizlou... I will pop into our local JL with my Mum to have a look.

image x
  • ruthemilyruthemily Posts: 13,622
    Next have some nice 'occasion wear' at the moment too - may be worth a look on their website or in a large store?
  • emilybiscuitemilybiscuit Posts: 1,298
    thank you all so much - we ended up trying some amazing pillbox style hats in John Lewis, Debenhams and Selfridges after looking online for ideas etc... Pleased to say we bought a gorgeous unusual pillbox hat with lots of pretty detail and the colour is a perfect match too... We're so chuffed... Many thanks, all the best to you all image x