Dec 22nd prof pics now avaliable

Hey Ladies,

Here are my prof pics at long last - enjoy

http://nicandvic.weddingpath.com/92589

vx

• wow what lovely pictures you looked wonderful !!

I love the idea of the wand for your flowergirl.

Your cake looked fantastic

Congratulations
  • Hi

you looked fantastic and you looked like you had a fabulous day!!

Congratulations

Nikki
  • linfinsuttonlinfinsutton Posts: 1,062
    Your cake looks amazing!!! Were they edible feathers. I also loved your capes and the venue looks so Grand! Congratulations. LIndsay
  • Awwww Vicki you look so pretty your dress wass such a nice fit it really showed off you curvy figure! I wish i had boobs!;\):\)

• WOW YOU ALL LOOKED STUNNING - LOVE EVERYTHING - WHO DID YOUR FLOWERS????
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,072
    Oh my god they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really beutiful. That cake is something else. Wow! Love all of it. How on earth are you going to choose which pictures to have? I couldn't find one I did n't like amongst them. It looks like you had such a wonderful happy day! Congratulations Mrs!! xx
  • LittleboboukLittlebobouk Posts: 5,369
    What a glam weding you all look Fabulous Feeling very jealous !!
  • XabiukXabiuk Posts: 1,686
    wonderful pictures - congratulations.x
  • stargirl1ukstargirl1uk Posts: 144
    I love the Red !!!! and you flowers are amazing
  • really stylish! such a good taste! where were your shrugs from? funtastic choice of colour and everything - really lovely! Congrats!!!
  • rmacukrmacuk Posts: 663
    what a stunning wedding - everything was beautiful. Would you be able to tell me where you got your grown up bridesmaid dresses from - its a style I like (although I'd need a different colour).

Hope married life is treating you well xxx
  • carmitagecarmitage Posts: 361
    Fab pics - everything looks perfect, your bouquet is stunning, exactly what i am wanting - perfect, congratulations
  • really beautiful wedding just what a christmas wedding should be like!! the pictures are fab as is your dress and the flowers, congratulations x
  • CeleryukCeleryuk Posts: 3,640
    Vicki, your wedding looks like a Royal Wedding...you are stunning, the church's stunning, the decoration and obviously your HB!

Congratulations!

xxx
  • julie444ukjulie444uk Posts: 2,129
    You look beauitful.

Congratulations.