Real wedding pics of Jenny Packham dresses

Anyone get married in a Jenny Packham dress? I've ordered mine but I want to see what they look like in real life rather than on a model. I'm worried it won't look weddingy enough (although that's what I was aiming for) I'm wondering if I should have gone for something bigger.

• Hi, I posted on your other thread, here is me in Eloise!

• Stunning! Where did you get the clip in your bridesmaid's hair? I'm looking for something similar.
  • I would also like to see these... am having a dress wobble! image
  • Which dress do you have Hyze?
  • Here's me in Anne - excuse the quality I'm still waiting for my professional pics.

• You look gorgeous ellieaness and very relaxed in your dress, that's exactly the look I want. Feel much better about my dress now. Thanks x
  • mpcaukmpcauk Posts: 864
    such beautiful dresses ^.^ x
  • mrshelen74mrshelen74 Posts: 9,282
    gorgeous dresses ladies
  • RTMUIRRTMUIR Posts: 67
    mORE, MORE MORE!!! Keep them coming. Mine's a Jenny Packham and I'm fed up with looking at the same pictures on stick thin models.
  • Whcih dress do you have RTMUIR? I still haven't found a dress twin which is quite nice. I wanted something which was a bit different and looks like I found it.
  • RTMUIRRTMUIR Posts: 67
    HI MRSHEDGEHOG...mine is Marie Louise. Very Greecian in real life, not like the catwalk picture where it is billowing under the force of a giant wind machine most probably!
  • I had a jenny packham headdress - can I join in still????

http://C:\Users\Joan\Pictures

MrsB xxx
  • RTMUIR - I love Marie Louise. I tried it on too and it was gorgeous but Petra suited me better.

MrsBolton - that headdress is gorgeous. How much was it and where did you buy it from? I can't find any pictures or information online about Jenny Packham accessories. I'm from Scotland so can't go to the London boutique.
  • katie40ukkatie40uk Posts: 1,264
    ohh i have fallen in love with a JP head dress but i cant find pics of it on the net anywhere! its like a hairband but just sparles and flowers all on one side - has anyone got any pics? now mrs bolton i love yours its gorgeous!!! sorry to crash the OP's thread the dresses are gorgeous! keep the pics coming image xxx katie xxx
  • its from the brides room of birkdale, southport - they actually hire them out!!!! how fabulous!!! xxx
  • Hi Mrs Hedgehog, glad to hear you are feeling better about your dress!

The hair clips my bridesmaids wore are from www.glitzysecrets.com
  • netheadernetheader Posts: 1,697
    I wore Selene, by JP:-

[Modified by: LoveMyDress on October 05, 2009 10:22 AM]

• LoveMyDress - I love your dress! You look stunning and great photographs too. Where did you get your accessories from?
  • Quoted:
    I wore Selene, by JP:-

[Modified by: LoveMyDress on October 05, 2009 10:22 AM]

Hi LoveMyDress,

Can I ask who did your hair and makeup? It's gorgeous x
  • Mrs Hedgehog - my dress is Alice - but am worried it doesn't really suit me. image
  • AlexFinnAlexFinn Posts: 1,646
    Ah good to see your lovely Pics Mrs C and LMD! Gorgeous, here is me also in Eloise. I had lots of wobbles that it wasn't weddingy enough but I felt amazing in it on the day and I have had lots of comments since. Hyze, I'm sure Alice looks amazing on you. xxx

• Quoted:
    Mrs Hedgehog - my dress is Alice - but am worried it doesn't really suit me. image

Do you have any pictures of you in the dress? Alice is a beautiful dress and I'm sure you look amazing in it. Why do you think it might not suit you?

Lola - you look amazing, so relaxed and natural. Congratulations x
  • you all look fab girls

lovemydress- i thought your first pic was the official dress picture stunning! couldn' belive it when i saw your cuff and comb this is what i have my heart set on but can't find anywhere that stocks it to try it on

have a huge favor to ask can you post some up close pics please if poss!! just a bit nervous ordering it off the net with just seeing the one photo on the website

x
  • I do, but daren't post them!

What I'm actually worried about is that my hips will look fat!
  • Quoted:
    I do, but daren't post them!

What I'm actually worried about is that my hips will look fat!

I wouldn't worry Hyze. I think that Alice is so beautiful and it's lovely and floaty and flowing around the hips so I think it will be really flattering. I am a bit of a pear shape and I was a bit worried about wearing a slinky dress but I think it's better to show off my figure rather than hide it under a huge big meringue!
  • LoveMyDress - You look stunning. Love your veil, is it JP also?

xx
  • Bump this very old thread.... anyone have any "real life" pictures of JP brides image would love to see some!
  • image Wishing very much that I was tall and slim!! image

Such beautiful flattering floaty dresses, you all look so amazing