What's your favorite Photo of you as a Mr & Mrs?

deecydeecy Posts: 7,493
Shameless steal from another board, but what's your favorite pic of you & your new hubby?

Post either a link or an image, I'll kick things off with my B2B although we aren't civil partnered yet!

[Modified by: deecy on 13 April 2007 15:28:21 ]

• deecydeecy Posts: 7,493
    Excellent photos, love the look of smug married-ness on the 4th one!
  • Sweet_RoseukSweet_Roseuk Posts: 1,431
    Thanks hun, I still have that look lolllll

Its so amazing being married......more so cos I never thought I would be

xxx
  • HarrietPenguinHarrietPenguin Posts: 5,848
    I have two pictures I love from our wedding - obviously I love all of them but these are two that just make me smile from the inside out whenever I see them.

They are in the gallery on here - The look of love - taken during the ceremony - I love the way we are looking at each other in the pic.

Also - under a tree - I think it's such a natural pic - wasn't posed at all... I'll post links here when I get back from the meet - have to get ready now!

Deecy - I am making invitations for my friends who are getting civily-partnered next year - I am so thrilled to be asked!

My OH (see above) image is making ours and I'm not allowed to see, or know what they're like! & my friend from school asked me to be their witness at her civil partnership & I'm more excited than either of them! lol
    Deecy how did u post pic's ?

xx
    choose "post reply" instead of "quick reply"

above the box for text is a button "img" click this then add the url

of your image - http:// etc - then click the "img" button again - that should be it!

Make sure the images are small mine are thumbnail size.

[Modified by: deecy on April 16, 2007 12:35 AM]

ooooooo did it work did it work lolll

I posted it for you! If you right click on the 'X' and click properties it shoes you the URL.

I think the problem wasyou didn't take out photobucket's "img" tags before you added YAYW 'img' tags.

Photobucket give you the tags already when you copy the url but i find they upset YAYW so I take them out & use the YAYW ones!

You'll need to go into your photobucket account and resize it (click on the thumbnail then click edit) to maybe email, thumbnail or avatar size!
  • KorenaukKorenauk Posts: 627

Hiya Deecy

Im not sure if ive done it correct or not, but i tried! The above are my fav pic of me & new husband on our wedding day!

Korena image

[Modified by: MrsGavin on April 16, 2007 01:12 PM]

[Modified by: MrsGavin on April 16, 2007 01:47 PM]
    Hey Korena!

If copying content off the web as opposed to a image storage site you'll need to right click on the image to get the url then add this between the YAYW 'img' tags.

Or just paste the url which we should be able to either click on or put into our browser to see the image.

• Hayleyr76Hayleyr76 Posts: 660
    Quoted:
    I have two pictures I love from our wedding - obviously I love all of them but these are two that just make me smile from the inside out whenever I see them.

They are in the gallery on here - The look of love - taken during the ceremony - I love the way we are looking at each other in the pic.

x

Hi Mrs P, how do you access pictures from the 'gallery'? Have never been able to work it out!
    thanks deecy i'll go try

Well Done!
    Yayyyyyyyyyyy I did it woooooooohoooooooooo

I hope this works this time. Not sure if i have to put it into the close tag box or in the body of the text! Sorry if im being dim!

Korena

I guess i am being dim so here are the links

http://www.blessingphotography.com/Korena-David/slides/144.html

[Modified by: MrsGavin on April 17, 2007 11:14 AM

[Modified by: MrsGavin on April 19, 2007 12:39 PM]
    you seem to be struggling Korena ! I'm not sure why they don't show-up, anyway they're here:

Thank you deecy

I tried 4 times to do it, think i needed an idiots guide! Ha ha!!

I love the black & white one, i like it so much i look the proof and put it in a frame! ha ha!! We are trying to sort the photos out, we havent forgotten you. Need to get our parents choosing too!

How are you doing?
    we're fine, extremely busy - 7 weddings in 4 weeks! The latest one we did yesterday and they ordered their prints today! But that's not a hint to rush you!

My favorite of yours is this one

Hiya

I know, i thought i would have ordered them by now too. Im trying to sort it out!!

Wow thats one big cheesy grin! ha ha!! Well thats def better than the one of me just after i had cried! grin!

Wow does sound like your very busy! Im glad business is booming, just make sure you book time off for your wedding and i wanna see pics!
    I've managed to fluff that up already, we were going for the 29th June 2008 our 6 th anniversary, the date was religiously held on our calendar but then I took a booking for the 12th July which would have been during our honeymoon!

So we're now having hen type do on the 29th June & wedding on the 1st August 2008, and i def won't book anything for August!

I'm not having an official photographer, but lots of my guests will have digital cameras (about 50) so will have lots of pics.

The thought crossed my mind whether it might be quirky to invite all couples from the last year or so and get them to take pictures LOL
    Have you choosen your honeymoon yet?

Oh dear i hope alex was ok with that! I think its sweet you didnt let the other couple down. A very selfless act!

That would be funny! But im sure you'll get great pics!
    honeymoon is chosen - but not booked - we're going on a fly drive tour of the west of america around the grand canyon, las vegas etc

Alex was ok with my blunder! it's not like we'd booked anything and we do have to be flexible because of the work we do. The honeymoon is expensive & very important so we certainly wern't going to marry and then sit at home! We want to leave for the airport mid way through our reception! How dramatic!

I detest having my picture taken, and alex doesn't like being the centre of attention so we're a pair of wallflowers really!

We're having a video, but definitely nothing staged or posed. I really sympathise with brides who hate that too!
    Wow your honeymoon sounds very nice, my mum did that & went down route 66, she said it was amazing!

I like the dramatic depature bit!!

I know what you mean, i was so nervous coz i dont like being centre of attention and i actually dont like have photo taken. Not that you would believe either on the day and looking at the pics!

But i have to say, i enjoyed my wedding day and being the centre of attention didnt bother me as it was family & friends!

Your brave having a video, i didnt want one, by my dad insisted on taking his! I know im gonna cringe when i see it!

Oh you missed a classic shot, my uncle went passed my dad during the Disco and lifted his kilt & took a pic!! Im sooooo glad he wasnt a true scotsman that night!! Got our disposable cameras developed & found that pic, i nearly wet self!
    I think we'll be ok on the day, Like you we'll be surrounded by family & friends and the videographer we are going to use we've met & recommended a few times, he's very in the background! I like the idea of a flowing record - i'm also going to make a scrap-book & both myself & Alex have jobs that revolve around the wedding that we are keeping a secret from each other, so we can have surprises on the day!

I must admit I'm not too disappointed that I missed that shot lol
    That sounds nice, hope you both manage to keep it a secret! The one thing we forgot on our wedding day was the guest book. I wanted it done a specific way and wanted the bridesmaids to take it round. But i forgot, ooops!

I kinda miss not planning my wedding, i just dont know what to do with myself!! ha ha!

Have a lovely weekend

Take Care, i'll be in touch soon

Korena xx