Forum home Newlyweds

Updated - REAL pictures!!

• _Jules__Jules_ Posts: 705
    Aww your wedding looked great, really liked your style, I cant put my finger on it but your wedding looked different from the norm! But in a good way! he he!

Although I think your Husband thought you weren't going to cut the cake with that sword, by the look on his face! haha!

Congrats!

Jules x

• banana mamma!!!!!!!!

Great pics!!! You look so beautiful and yes I am very jealous of your hair!!!!!!! Rapunzle Jam!
  • lilaclucelilacluce Posts: 648
    Oh wow beautiful....everything beautiful - you, dress, flowers, venue....I love the pic of you and your hubby laughing as the confetti is thrown, really natural.

Many many many congratulations x
  • Claire07ukClaire07uk Posts: 3,482
    Wow this report will be worth a Booker Prize! Come on Mrs Jam I can't wait to hear all about your beautiful fantastic wedding!
  • banana_jambanana_jam Posts: 2,215
    Awwwwww, peeps!!!

Thank you so so so much for all your comments - I don't know what to say! Some of them really did bring a tear to my eye...!

I've just got some new ones today, so feel free to check back as I upload more.

Thank you again, all of you, from the bottom of my smug-married heart (and indeed, from the heart of my bottom).

(It's funny, isn't it, how you imagine people on here will look. I certainly don't look anything like I would imagine I looked from my posts if I didn't know what I looked like. If that makes any sense...!)

Lots of love to all,

Mrs Jam x

(or Aimee, if you prefer!)

And Webed - are you kidding??!! That would be soooo cool! Thank you!! (Although shall I wait til I've got the proper pics back from the photographer...?)
  • belindaxxxbelindaxxx Posts: 2,277
    lol @ you imagining what you looked like.

I am eagerly awaiting more pics so I can have another good blub.

I just can't believe how happy and truly radiant you look and I can't wait to see your proper pics and read this report!!

Looking forward to the real wedding report too now!

• Natalie77ukNatalie77uk Posts: 1,247
    Oh, I can't believe I am so late in seeing your photos! Anyway, I got here eventually and I have to say you look fabulous. What a beautiful bride you are and such a happy couple you make. It looks like you had the most amazing day and I can't wait to read the full report!

Isn't it funny how you imagine people will look and when you finally put a face to a name you realise how wrong you are. I could have sworn you had short dark hair! Either way you look gorgeous.

Huge congratulations to you both x
  • MrsM2BMrsM2B Posts: 1,040
    Mrs BJ you look FAB.......And LOVE the stretch bug.......you MUST go in real weddings!!!!! xxx

Congratulations to you and your HUSBAND XXX
  • Claire07ukClaire07uk Posts: 3,482
    Aaah Mrs Jam I love the new pics! I think they are some of the loveliest wedding pics I have ever seen - you just all look so happy and relaxed and natural, and you and your husband look perfect together. You obviously put a lot of your heart into planning your perfect day. Can't wait to hear more xxx
  • nicolahandnicolahand Posts: 226
    Mrs Banana Jam- your pics are so gorgeous and they aren't like looking at normal photos there is something quirky about them, which is so lovely. Congratulations to you both and you look like you got a beautiful day for it. Best wishes for married life xxx
  • wow you look ace!!! I hope you're both very happy and wish you both all the love and luck in the world for the future

xx
  • CeleryukCeleryuk Posts: 3,640
    Fabulous pics, you both look gorgeous.

Have a great married life.

celery
  • Saint-BertieSaint-Bertie Posts: 6,678
    YAY!! Nana-J!!

Can only add to the others cos they're all so right (as usual!!) you look absolutely stunning and radiantly happy!! You make such a fab couple and I'm soooo pleased everything went so well (even Saints! image )

Hurry up with the report!!!

All the best hun and have a stupidly fantasticly long and happy marriage!!
  • flynns_mummyflynns_mummy Posts: 1,631
    Congratulations Nana J!! Glad to see your wedding turned out fab. It looked an amazing day, and you look like Cheshire cats obviously so happy together. Best wishes Vicky xx PS I love the beetle wedding car - is it yours?
  • kht1468kht1468 Posts: 1,079
    Wonderful pictures - you look lovely!

Kathy x
  • lindsay76uklindsay76uk Posts: 639
    Congratulations Mrs Banana Jam! Looks like you had a wonderful day.

All the best !
  • craftycharlicraftycharli Posts: 3,175
    absolutely stunning - looks like you all had a fabulous day adn enjoyed every moment the love and laughter comes through on everyones faces in all the pics CONGRATULATIONS!
  • kate342kate342 Posts: 3,358
    Wow weeee - your hair is soooo lovely and that dress is just perfect. You looked so gorgeous and managed to pull it all off so well - kind of kooky and original without looking like you're wearing a costume, or indeed trying too hard.

Seriously though, well done - the whole day (especially the church look amazing).

I was just wondering though, when I first joined the site you were stressed out because one of your old uni mates had plans to not only be a bm but to also walk up the aisle with her baby in her arms :\? I was wondering how that got resolved?! I know it's a bit random but it's something that stuck in my mind with it being my first post n'all image

*** Congratulations ***
  • Pics are gorgeous! glad you had a great day. Loved the beetle!!!! i drive one- hence the name but i'm getting a 1972 one for wedding:\)

All the best for your future together x
    lilcorker - ah yes! The story ran thus - when I asked her to be a bridesmaid she turned me down on the grounds that she'd be too busy with her baby. One of my bridesmaids then told me that she was planning to say yes after all, so that she could walk up the aisle with the baby. However - she never mentioned being a bridesmaid again, so either she was joking, or the other bridesmaid who told me about it was just stirring, I don't know.

Anyway - she did bring the baby to the wedding and he was, of course, as good as gold. His dad was the best man - they're going to put it in his baby book as his first big outing*, which I thought was v. sweet. :\)

*The baby's, not the best man's...
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,070
    YAY!! I love photos!! Congratualations to you both image You look amazing. I love your flowers they are so beautiful. I want to ask a very nosy question but too scared in case it's rude... Now that sounds worse than it is so I will. Just wondering if your hair is usually that long or did you have extensions for the day? I am wondering whether to do the same but unsure . Your hair looked divine so if that is natural then I am jealous ;\) and if it is slightly extended then I am definetley going to get some, I've been a bit uninspired about my wedding of late but seeing how fantasic you look and how gloriously happy everyone looks on your photos I have gone all gooey and happy again image Can't wait to see your write up and more pictures. (you have the same name as my bm by the way in the same very pretty spelling.) xxx
  • HarrietPenguinHarrietPenguin Posts: 5,848
    awwwwww Mrs Jam - you're stunning! And what a lovely wedding. I love the colours, the car, the flowers, your hair, everything you're wearing, you look so happy and so does Mr Jam.... it's just wonderful.

Haven't got time to read the report now but will do as soon as I get in,

Lots and Lots of love to a radiant and stunning MRS JAM!

Mrs P

• ravenukravenuk Posts: 124
    Yay Mrs J! Brilliant pics, congratulations and I hope you have a very happy marriage! x
  • MsstressedMsstressed Posts: 714
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Fantastic wedding!!!! May the rest of your married life is as happy and charming as your wedding day!!!! xxxx

P.S. You look exactly as I imagined you!!!!
  • nataliedcrnataliedcr Posts: 1,759
    wow nana j the pics are wonderful. you look beautiful and you both look so so happy together! x
  • Mrs BJ/Aimee,

You look ansolutely stunning and I agree wth all the others - so amazingly happy!! I too LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress and 'look' - also loved the actual cake with the figures of you both and you table favours but mostly just how much fun everyone seemed to be having!

Had to show the pictures to my H2B as he is nearly six foot 5 and I'm a foot shorter and the running joke if that in our wedding pictures my you would only see the top of my head etc etc ha ha!! But we both thought you looked amazing and you both look look such a lovely couple image

Enjoy your eriod of wedded bliss!!!!

xxxxxx
  • kate342kate342 Posts: 3,358
    Quoted:
    lilcorker - ah yes! The story ran thus - when I asked her to be a bridesmaid she turned me down on the grounds that she'd be too busy with her baby. One of my bridesmaids then told me that she was planning to say yes after all, so that she could walk up the aisle with the baby. However - she never mentioned being a bridesmaid again, so either she was joking, or the other bridesmaid who told me about it was just stirring, I don't know.

Anyway - she did bring the baby to the wedding and he was, of course, as good as gold. His dad was the best man - they're going to put it in his baby book as his first big outing*, which I thought was v. sweet. :\)

*The baby's, not the best man's...

Had to have a little smile reading your post image it goes to show for all the stress the planning brings, your day really does end up perfect regardless!!

Well done you, bet you're still on cloud nine image

xx
  • Joey0810Joey0810 Posts: 537
    Thanks for sharing your photos with us. You both are very suited to one another and your photos reflect your happinss. You have lovely photos and both were looking great. Can I ask where your bangle came from?

Please finish off you story I am following it, sounds like it was the best day of your life and there wasnt much else you could have wished for!! xxx
  • Sorry BJ (or I should say Aimee!), I only just found your photos - they're so beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us. You look so radiantly, gorgeously happy and everyone looks so kind and full of joy, especially your lovely husband and Dad! I especially like the flowers - so elegant and pretty and perfect for the time of year. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Eden xxx
    Here are the photographer's pictures...

http://www.ashtonlamont.co.uk/01wedding/galleries/aimee-m/aimee-m.htm

Yes, quite a lot of them. image