Updated - REAL pictures!!

banana_jambanana_jam Posts: 2,215
Still writing the report, but I've finally managed to sort some pictures out!

Have a wee look here if you're interested: http://aimeeandalex.weddingpath.com/141666

I would particularly like to highlight the one of me attempting to cut the cake with a sword. :\)

The big group photo is of all our friends from university, where we met (don't they look a lovely bunch?); the parents are my parents (Mum looks a bit maniacal); and the witnesses are my brother and Mr Jam's sister.

:\)

[Modified by: Mrs Banana Jam on 24 April 2007 21:40:17 ]

• Claire07ukClaire07uk Posts: 3,482
    Oh Mrs Banana Jam (or should I now say Aimee - good to put a name and a face to the name!) you look beautiful! I love the sleeves on your dress, and your hair is gorgeous (very jealous!), and I love your flowers. Aah you all look so happy I can't wait to hear more! Husband (!) looks lovely too!
  • sammy77uksammy77uk Posts: 659
    Awww, mrs bj, you looked fantastic! Love the sleeves on the dress - gorgeous!

CONGRATULATIONS xxx
  • webeditor01webeditor01 Posts: 1,514
    Congratulations Mrs BJ!

Wow - Is Mr BJ actually the tallest man in the world???? Loving your pix, fancy being on Real Weddings...?

Web Ed
  • bride1bride1 Posts: 1,664
    congrats. beautiful pics

xx
  • KristyukKristyuk Posts: 897
    Congratulations! The pics are lovely, you look beautiful. You both look really happy and like a lovely couple. It's great to put a face to your name, I always enjoy your posts. Looking forward to your wedding report!
  • MoominmummyMoominmummy Posts: 1,621
    Congratulations!!! Looks like a fantastic & beautiful day. Love the pics with the confetti and the ones in the car. Very much looking forward to hearing the full recounted story!!!
  • Hayleyr76Hayleyr76 Posts: 660
    Congratulations Aimee and Alex! You truly looked as if you had the most wonderful day. You looked absolutely gorgeous, your dress is fantastic, I love the sleeves and your hair- amazing!

:\)
  • emskie44emskie44 Posts: 13
    Mrs Banana Jam...You look stunning!!!

I love the purple your hubby is wearing too...Is this the colour your bridesmaids were in...

I'd love to know what colour it is its the colour I'd like for Bridesmaids/colour theme etc x x
  • julie444ukjulie444uk Posts: 2,129
    Wow Mrs banana jam (aimee) you look beautiful, your dress is gorgeous. You looked like you were having lots of fun dancing.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Just reading wed ed relpy, you should feature in real weddings that would be fun and a great priviage to be asked.

Julie
  • RandomBunnyukRandomBunnyuk Posts: 2,096
    yeay wow you both look so happy! Congratulations!!! (you don't look like I imagined - but then I have no idea what I thought you'd look like!!)
  • jemmajemjemmajem Posts: 1,439
    Wow! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful - to all of it! Except Mr Banana-Jam, who of course is handsome image
  • donnasukdonnasuk Posts: 659
    of course we are interested

you are a very beautiful young woman and your wedding looks fun and romantic

but i have to ask - are you doing the okey kokey on the dancefloor?

donna

• AprilbrideAprilbride Posts: 332
    Hi Mrs Jam,

Your pics are fab....you look great and so so happy. Wishing you guys all the best.. Are you used to being called Mrs yet?

Nat
  • belindaxxxbelindaxxx Posts: 2,277
    Wow nana j you look wonderful!

Totally radiant!

Everything looks perfect and you look so happy-brought a tear to my eye!

Congrats!

• amymamym Posts: 905
    wow youlook like you had a fabday although i must say Mr Banana-Jam looked slightly scared when you had the sword
  • B2BukB2Buk Posts: 381
    Hey BananaJam (or Aimee as i can now call you)

I don't want to sound overfamiliar or corney but you look as lovely a person in the pics as you come across on this site - thanks for sharing your pics with us all and you certainly picked a stunning venue, and weekend for your wedding.

Congratulations to you both!

Emma

• rllowrllow Posts: 336
    Mrs Banana Jam,

You should be in a Colgate add with that smile!! It is beautiful!

Both of you look so happy in every photo - you can't put a price on photos like that!

I hope you will stay on this site to keep the debates interesting!

A big congratulations to you both image

Jersey Girl
  • Congratulatyions Mrs BJ!

I've been waiting to see your pics. You look really stunning,

Don't ask me why but I imagined you having short blonde hair!

You both look gorgeous and very happy.

Looking forward to the report -

Sarah x

[Modified by: SARAHA on April 16, 2007 10:20 PM]
  • Sweet_RoseukSweet_Roseuk Posts: 1,431
    Congratulations hun, u look beautiful.

xxx
  • Mrs_AmandaMrs_Amanda Posts: 3,285
    Finally, we get to see you image

You look fabulous, and the whole wedding looks just perfect.

Now you have to stop tantalising us and post the report!
  • becktorrbecktorr Posts: 711
    Looking forward to reading your report!

You looked simply stunning, i can't say anything except WOW!

Oh and Congratulations!
  • joannabooth84joannabooth84 Posts: 1,119
    Congratulations - you look so happy, and radiant, and beautiful!! Your dress is gorgeous, and i love the car!! Congrats again! x
  • loubeyloubey Posts: 131
    how stunning and it looked a lovely day where abouts did you get married x
  • k11ukk11uk Posts: 106
    it looks lke you had an amazing day, good luck for the rest of your lives together.
  • ellybeeellybee Posts: 1,381
    You look fabulous as does the whole wedding! Can't wait to read your report of thte day! CONGRATULATIONS! X
  • brentuk1brentuk1 Posts: 3,071
    Congratulations Nana J

looks like you had a fantastic day

your dress and your colours are brilliant

xx

Samantha xx

• melanierice1melanierice1 Posts: 1,966
    WOW BJ - You looked stunning and you and h2b are just glowing with happiness in all the pics. Had an image of you in my head as a Hugh Laurie lookalike!! Can't wait to hear about your day - it looked fantastic.

xxx
  • Claire-skiClaire-ski Posts: 712
    Wow, you look fab and it looks like you had a wonderful day. Congratulations.

It's good to put a face and name to the, now Mrs, Banana Jam.

• scoobydoukscoobydouk Posts: 1,502
    You looked lovely Mrs BJ, really liked your dress. The car lloked great as well, cant wait to read your report. xx
  • Mrs Jam, there is no other word for it, you look radiant, absolutely stunning. I don't know where to begin - the dress, your hair, that lovely shade of purple. Or maybe it is just the fact that you and your husband (!) are so clearly meant for each other. Whatever it is, I only hope my day is half as wonderful as yours clearly was. I can't wait to read alll about it! Congratulations!