Mrs Masters

loubeyloubey Posts: 131
I am married yepee i am know a Mrs Masters it so exciting i keep gettting butterflys in my belly, did any one

else get maried on the 9th april or easter weekend bit of a bumber that i am know back to work but oh well we are ot takin our honey moon for a few weeks so we have something to look forward to it is so nice being married i didnt think it would feel any different but it does x image

• joannabooth84joannabooth84 Posts: 1,119
    Congratulations! Reading about other peoples weddings always makes me smile! Tell us all about it - and don't forget the pics!! x
  • congratulations, come on show us ur photos
  • congratulations, come on show us ur photos
  • loubeyloubey Posts: 131
    Well we got married at leez priory in essex on easter monday it was so amazing lovely weather and we got married in the gardens as it was so nice i cried as i was so hapy i felt really silly, we had 100 guests in all to the whole day and we had three of our family do readings for the day it was just magical apart from there were loadsa swans and my dad is scared of hem as he got bitten by one when he was younger it was so funny they kept following him, ill post the pictures tomorrow need to get hubby (oh that seems wierd to say) to help as not sure how to do it by the venue is www.lezzpriory.co.uk is such a special venue, thanks for all your congrats wre did or is everyone else gettng married x
  • Saint-BertieSaint-Bertie Posts: 6,678
    Congratulations!

Pics!! Pics!! Pics!!
  • craftycharlicraftycharli Posts: 3,175
    Congratulations - sounds lovely it was my 1st anniversary on easter sunday!!! Fab weekend and SHOW US THE PICS!
  • banana_jambanana_jam Posts: 2,215
    April 9th is my birthday, Mrs Masters!! You obviously have great taste!! (We got married two days before...!)

The weather was wonderful that day, wasn't it? Just like a summer's day!!

I agree with the others - we need to see pictures!!

• shunafroodshunafrood Posts: 252
    Pictures would be wonderful.

Congratulations, and I totally agree with you that being married feels much different. I LOVE it. xx