Post Wedding Day Blues??

Hello Ladies,

I've posted this here as I thought I would get the best response and I didn't really see the need to put it in Emotional Support as I'm not after advice etc

I was just wondering how many of you are suffering with Post Wedding Blues, ie. missing the planning, the excitment, the constant chatting about it and dreaming about the bid day its self?

I got married 3rd Oct this year and even though I am very happily married and had the most fantastic day I miss everything that came with the planning aspect of the wedding and all the emotions leading upto it.

I just want to know I'm not the only one out there who misses everything before the wedding even if it was very stessful at times!!! image

xx

• SarahSukSarahSuk Posts: 1,667
    Hi Ya,

I know how you feel !! I think because you spend so much time planning every detail and talking about it, it's almost like something is missing when it's all over.

I know I found it stressful at times but it was worth every little bit of it.

I am glad someone else feels the same !!!

• Hi Ladies,

I feel the same as you both, i got married on the 6th October and it all goes so quick.

I am now looking into planning our holiday next year to celebrate our 1st anniversary (something extra special).

Merry christmas and a happy new year.

• MrsP-CMrsP-C Posts: 8,370
    I had it pretty bad wasreally depressed for weeks after the wedding and still can't think of it as fondly asI'd like to x
  • verlieukverlieuk Posts: 1,328
    Hi ladies, i am probably the only bride in the world who didn't get wedding blues. I loved my wedding day and i love being married but i was determined to not get upset post wedding. Maybe, the best thing to do is plan something exciting that you can get stuck into. Hubster and i are planning a big travelling adventure. Friends of mine who have got married are planning babies, moving home or holidays. You have so much to look forward to now that you are married be happy image