[color=indigo]My Wedding A Few Pictures x x MORE ADDED!!![/c

Dugs2bDugs2b Posts: 174
Hi girls,

I have really enjoyed reading everyone's wedding reports and looking at everyone's pictures in preparation for my own wedding, so I thought it would only be fair to add some from our wedding in December, I hope they work!!!

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=107943970

You might need a password - mitton

Let me know if this works x x

[Modified by: Mrs D Now on 10 January 2010 10:34:50 ]

[Modified by: Mrs D Now on 10 January 2010 10:45:31 ]

[Modified by: Mrs D Now on 24 January 2010 09:43:15 ]

[Modified by: Mrs D Now on 24 January 2010 09:44:19 ]

• ziggywigsziggywigs Posts: 1,435
    image( I can't see the pics hun...can you repost link?
  • MrsHyland2bMrsHyland2b Posts: 1,845
    I can see them and you look incredible! Massive congrats to you and your huuby, I'll look forward to the report. You really do look stunning x
  • stunning photos! congratulations
  • Em1980Em1980 Posts: 668
    really beautiful, congratulations xx
  • LisaB1981LisaB1981 Posts: 280
    Wow you look amazing. Love your photo's. Did a double take though as your BM is the spitting image of my friend!
  • tash86uktash86uk Posts: 247
    Stunning photos, you look amazing! xx
  • shazza21shazza21 Posts: 4,138
    Beautiful photos !! you look stunning !! xx
  • oh you look absolutely beautiful hun! Your album is going to be stunning. You look really relaxed and happy in the pics. I love your hair! it's exactly how I want mine! have you got any close up pics? xx
  • rinroorinroo Posts: 454
    Beautiful photographs!
  • biddyukbiddyuk Posts: 570
    beautiful photos, congrats xxx
  • Dugs2bDugs2b Posts: 174
    Quoted:
    oh you look absolutely beautiful hun! Your album is going to be stunning. You look really relaxed and happy in the pics. I love your hair! it's exactly how I want mine! have you got any close up pics? xx

Hi Fizz, thank you for your lovely comments - lets hope this works it should be a good one of my hair x x

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=107943970&photo_id=348376404

[Modified by: Mrs D Now on January 10, 2010 09:28 PM]

• Hi Mrs D, yeh that works, fantastic! thats really kind of you, thanx so much. its just how i want my hair but havent seen it in any of the mags. u look stunning! better get my trial booked in i think! xx
  • JanieKukJanieKuk Posts: 395
    Dugs2be is that you? We chatted over on BBB about our love for Alan Hannah dresses. I recognised yours as its so lovely!

Wow - you look amazing. Looks like you had an amazing day. How gorgeous do your bridemaids look too! Congratulations to you and your new hubby!
  • Lily162010Lily162010 Posts: 3,064
    Pics are gorgeous, congrats xx
    Quoted:
    Dugs2be is that you? We chatted over on BBB about our love for Alan Hannah dresses. I recognised yours as its so lovely!

Wow - you look amazing. Looks like you had an amazing day. How gorgeous do your bridemaids look too! Congratulations to you and your new hubby!

Hi JanieL

Yes it is me!!!! I know my AH was an absolute dream to wear and I love it I want to wear it everyday!!!! How are you?

We did have a wonderful day - no a perfect day so perfect it feels like a dream, I wish we could do it all again x x x x

When is your wedding - were you not a fellow December bride??? x x x
  • wow you look STUNNING!!!!!!!!

congratulations to you both x
  • Can i just ask what type of roses were they in your bouquet? the white ones? they are massive! x
    Quoted:
    Can i just ask what type of roses were they in your bouquet? the white ones? they are massive! x

Hi Doris,

They were avalanche roses truly beautiful and smelt fab x x x
  • Hi Mrs D, just had a peek at your photo's. You look absolutely stunning. Congratulations to you both. xx
  • mrshelen74mrshelen74 Posts: 9,282
    congrats you look lovely, i also had avalacnhe roses and agree they smelt and looked beautiful
  • Mrs D

you look stunning and happy, can i ask where you got your shrug from? its just what I have had in mind?

xxx
  • Congrats! You look lovely and looks like you had a good day!

Can I just ask, who wass you photographer please? I live in Blackburn adn i'm trying to find a good one for next year.
  • HuniibumpHuniibump Posts: 3,913
    Gorgeous photos hun xx
  • Congratulations. Looks like you had an amazing day and you look beautiful

Quoted:
    Mrs D

you look stunning and happy, can i ask where you got your shrug from? its just what I have had in mind?

xxx

Hi Gem,

My shrug was from Coast x x
    Quoted:
    Congrats! You look lovely and looks like you had a good day!

Can I just ask, who wass you photographer please? I live in Blackburn adn i'm trying to find a good one for next year.

Hi Hannah,

My photgrapher was Jules Fortune and she was fantastic this is a link to her website - I think some of our photos are on her wedding section as wel so you will be able to see some morel!!!!

http://www.julesfortunephotography.com/index.htm

Where are you getting married and having your venue?

x x x :\)
    Quoted:
    Beautiful photos! Congrats! I love the hairpiece you are wearing.. do you mind if I ask where it's from? xx

Hi Tracyn

My hair piece was from glitzy secrets, they have wonderful bridal pieces and really reasonable prices, I wanted something that was vintage looking and they had loads to choose from. x x x
  • Hi Mrs D,

Getting married next year at St.Bart's church in Great Harwood then reception at Barton Grange, Preston. Mitton Hall is lovely and it's actually my boss who did the interior of it. Unfortunately it's too small for what we want, otherwise it would have been lovely.

Hope you're enjoying married life! image
  • LAV1983LAV1983 Posts: 743
    Congratulations! You looked gorgeous and so happy! All the best xx