OUR HOMESPUN, DIY EVERYTHING, SUPER TEENY BUDGET, LOVE AND LAUGHTER FILLED WEDDING REPORT!

• What an amazing wedding you had. You should be very very proud of yourselves xx
  • Absolutely fantastic report, hope my day goes half as well as yours! x
  • bellingtonbellington Posts: 1,662
    I have read it all now, and you are an inspiration to us all. What a fab day,love your flowers, and everything. I know i have already posted a coment before, but i love it.xx image
  • Awww thank you so much for all of the lovely comments and to those of you that have taken the time to read it through.

Our wedding will be featured here at some point this week....so exciting

www.whimsicalwonderlandweddings.blogspot.com

x x x x x

• Featured Monday image xxx
  • Yay we are on www.whimsicalwonderlandweddings.blogspot.com

today x x x
  • How lovely your wedding looks, a big congratulations to you both, i love your dress, you look beautiful! I really enjoyed reading your report, its so fabulos!! x
  • janeyptjaneypt Posts: 175
    Lovely, lovely, lovely. Well done and congratulations to you both. I abandoned eastenders to read this and I am so glad I did!!! Looked completely perfect and you made a beautiful bride.
  • Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous!

• Awww thank you for all the lovely comments x x x x
  • wow!!!

loved reading this!

congrats to u both!

xx
  • mum2onemum2one Posts: 737
    Congratulations to you both, your wedding looks like you have spent a fortune everything looks amazing.
  • Wow! Your report was wonderful and I can't believe how you managed to do all of that for your budget. You and your hubby are true geniouses (sp.) It looked as though you had the most perfect day ever. Congratulations! x
  • I absolutely LOVE this! Congraulations on such a beautiful day xx
  • Hi lilgemmzzie,

I have to tell you that I actually had to sign up to the forum to tell you what a great wedding report you've written!! I loved all the details and how you made such a lovely day from such a small budget! I wish you every happiness together in future!

Just a quick question, how did you do the 'additional info' inserts for your invitations? Did you buy them pre-cut with the rounded corners? Your invites looked so great and are just the sort of thing I'm trying to create! xxx
  • Hi Thank you again for reading my report and for all the lovely replies.

Lighty2b - Hi hun the additional inserts were just printed from home onto white card Dan did all the measurments as that was the trciky part, created them all in word and just printed them of but to get the round corners we bought a craft corner cutter for a fiver made by xcut, I did want one of the martha stewart border punches but they were too expensive so we got the simple corner one but I think it finishes it off nicely.

Good luck with your invites x x
  • I love love LOVE this report!! I have read it from start to finish (in work so I may get fired but SO worth it!) with laughs, tears and awwwwws along the way.

I am so jealous of your highly personal, utterly fantastic day and wish I had an ounce of your creativity.

xx

p.s. re the border collies ... go to Wiccaweys and mention you 'know' Sparkle, you'll love Sarah and Paul and they do amazing work rescuing BCsimageimage
  • Hi Lilgemmzzzie,first i would like to say congratulations to both you and Dan! You have had me hooked all afternoon, its great to hear another savvy bride and her ideas, we don't have a great budget either! Ours is 3k, as we already have children, and we are getting married on our 9th anniversary!!

Have you thought of writing for a living, because you are very good, and everyone that has read it has commented on it, You just have a way with words. Perhaps short stories or something xx good luck for the future xx image
  • Hi Lilgemmzzzie,first i would like to say congratulations to both you and Dan! You have had me hooked all afternoon, its great to hear another savvy bride and her ideas, we don't have a great budget either! Ours is 3k, as we already have children, and we are getting married on our 9th anniversary!!

Have you thought of writing for a living, because you are very good, and everyone that has read it has commented on it, You just have a way with words. Perhaps short stories or something xx good luck for the future xx image
  • Sparkleypixie - Thank you for reading my report hun and the lovely comment, and I hope you don't get fired.

We did look at wiccaweys when we were after the bc we have now but ended up getting her from many tears instead, but next time i am going there and will mention you x x
  • Sparkleypixie - Thank you for reading my report hun and the lovely comment, and I hope you don't get fired.

We did look at wiccaweys when we were after the bc we have now but ended up getting her from many tears instead, but next time i am going there and will mention you x x

• Crikey posted that way too many times x x
  • Leeb2b - Thank you so much for your lovely lovely comment.

If we can do it on our budget I really think anyone can, bet you are looking forward to your big day worth waiting nine years for hun.

I have never thought about writting, to be honest I thought I wrote this report terribly so thank you for saying otherwise.

x x x
  • Many Tears are fab too image but I am more biased towards Wiccs as I've been involved with them for years, although I've helped MT out with transport runs and homechecks, and got my boy Jack from Wiccs image Glad you have your first BC, they are addictive aren't they!! xx
  • Wow, how absolutely beautiful! I wanted an outside wedding, but we couldn't find anywhere like you had and don't know anyone with farms unfortunatley, so had to settle for a hotel with big gardens! You truely made it your own day though and it looks spectacular. You know what, I'd rather go to a 3k wedding like yours than a posh and pretentious 22k wedding any day! Congratulations xx
  • Thank you angelfeesh, we wouldn't of done it any other way even if we did have that much money. x x