My August 12th Wedding

Hi All

Just thought I would share some photos from my lovely wedding day (the lazy way)- I warn you, some are a bit minging!!

http://martinskikulis.com/blog/worthing-wedding-photography-west-sussex

I like the majority of our images, but for the photographer, I would give him a 6.5/10. He really p'd me off on the day as he didn't organise any group shots what-so-ever... I had to get them organised, and I didn't feel I should be doing that!!

It took over 6 weeks to get our online gallery, and we're still waiting for the CD (even though his contract sayd 'within' 5 weeks). There are som superb shots, but overall I was a bit disappointed! I don't think we were his favourite clients...

I'm only ranting, because although the quality of his images are superb and he did get some beautiful shots... overall I'm disappointed... so be warned if people want to use him.

• I think they're all beautiful! Love your style... Congrtas! X
  • Aww lovely. Congratulations x
  • I've had a look through (we were date buddies yay!) and I think your pics are GORGEOUS!!

We had a similar style of photographer and ours were really clear they capture the moments of the day and don't really do group shots. I love your pics, I think try and relax for a couple of days and then sit down one night with the hubby, a glass of wine and just re-live your day and enjoy them. They are amazing pics that tell your story of the day xx
  • If my wedding photos are anywhere near as good I'll be delighted. These are beautiful photos. I am loving the shoes, the dress, the little touches that he has captured (including the window cleaner) and the cat.

It looked like a fun day image
  • those are lovely!!! they are relaxed in style, but beautiful and sharp image
  • I don't understand why he took so many pictures of the cat, and a picture of the workman :S7

He has taken some lovely candid shots though.
  • Quoted:
    If my wedding photos are anywhere near as good I'll be delighted. These are beautiful photos. I am loving the shoes, the dress, the little touches that he has captured (including the window cleaner) and the cat.

It looked like a fun day

I was thinking the same. Your photos are stunning!
  • Thanks all... still waiting for our CD though image