How are you displaying your photos?

ezz100ezz100 Posts: 1,029 New bride
Our wedding was the most amazing day of my life and I would love to do it all again. So many of our guests are still talking about the day which is lovely.

We have so many great photos and I don't want to just have these in the album which will rarely get looked at. I am planning on putting a collection of framed prints of all different sizes along the length of our hall.

How are you displaying your photos ?

• JoeyClareJoeyClare Posts: 2,737
    I haven't got married yet, still ten months to go. I plan to have a few standing frames around the house. Unfortunately we rent and they are really strict on hanging things on the walls, so this isn't an option for us.

A friend of mine has a canvas that her photographer included in the price and she also got a frame from Next that looks a bit like this one:

http://www.next.co.uk/x481040s4#470831x48 and put lots of wedding photos in it.
  • I have got about 5 or 6 in frames around the house including a row of 3 in frames in our bedroom. For Christmas last year, I also bought my husband a canvas of our favourite photo which is a nice way of displaying it.