Forum home Newlyweds

Our Rock The Frock Pictures - Courtesy of Assassynation

2»

• Thanks ladies image
  • MrsFaulkyMrsFaulky Posts: 6,671
    P these photos are absolutely gorgeous! You must be so pleased with them, and they will be such a lovely thing to look back at in years to come.

I also adore the one with you two on the carousel, beautiful!
  • very very cool, love it 8)
  • Thanks again lovelies, we did love doing it... will have to make at least 1 into a canvas for our home x
  • HummoHummo Posts: 2,115
    WOW oh WOW P.... fantastic!
  • icklekidicklekid Posts: 732
    They are truely AMAZING this has got to be my fav though

but they are all really fun image very very jealous right now and not even married yet!
  • icklekidicklekid Posts: 732
    Double post!
  • Aww thanks image
  • Maddi2012Maddi2012 Posts: 256
    Absolutely gorgeous!! Love them and I am so happy to see how great they are as I am having Sassy photograph my wedding next year!! xx
  • Maddi you won't be dissapointed, I promise you, You can see my wedding pics on here today (see my other topics) she's amazing!
  • Maddi2012Maddi2012 Posts: 256
    Hi, thank you can't wait! you really do look gorgeous I loved her images straight away but its lovely to see yours. x
  • Gorgeous photos but had to skim a few as I am TERRIFIED of piers, no idea why but they absolutely freak me out!
  • Amazing photographs image you look lovely! x
  • I can barely put into words how much I adore these photographs ! Just beautiful image

As we got engaged in Brighton, l would have loved to have planned our wedding there, but it's just not practical for us. Seeing your photos has made we think we should have a rock the frock session ! Stunning image x
  • Thanks ladies image
  • Thank you! image
  • I've been looking at this forum for a while - even though I got married last year, my sister is getting married later this year, so we're on the hun for ideas.

Anyway, finally decided to register so I could say that these shots (and you!) are so stunning that I've contacted the photographer and will be doing my own rock the frock shoot in the new year!

Thank-you so much.
  • Love, love, love these pics!! Am debating selling my dress at the moment and now I'm thinking I could do a shoot like this to wear it again then sell it!! You look so happy and love the converse!!!!!!
  • Such amazing photos..

can I ask, where you Husband got his suit from.. my H2B really likes it image
  • hydrangealove

Thanks hun, you won't be dissapointed I promise!! She is one very talented lady image xx

MrsBate2Be

Do it! I loved getting back into my dress and we both had a blast being silly on our posh outfits image

Clare_Jeffery

I've Pm'd you about the suit image xx