Pics from our beautiful wedding in Spain x.

Hi girls

Well we did it and I am finally a married lady! I couldn't leave the site without letting you girls see a few pics from our beautiful wedding in Spain. I can honestly say that it was the best weekend of my life, it was just perfect in every single way.

I owe a big thank you to you girlies for being their through my dress crisis and then there was the losing the passport crisis a week before my abroad wedding and for all your fab tips and advice over the past year.

If I can give one piece of advice to you brides to be it would be to just enjoy every single minute of your day. Take time to step back and look around at your family and friends and cherish every moment of what is one of the most special days in your life.

I'm not one for writing a lengthy report so will get straight to the pics - here we go!

My gorgeous little flower girl

My choos!!!!!!!

All ready to go!

Walking down the aisle with my brother and beautiful bridesmaids

• My gorgeous hubster!

With my beautiful mum

My gorgeous new hubby!

And there we have it girls, hope you like them x.
  • kieclo804kieclo804 Posts: 161
    awwww you look amazing congrats
  • MrsFaulkyMrsFaulky Posts: 6,671
    Lovely pics Sarah! It looks like a gorgeous place. Congrats to you both image
  • Beautiful! Congratulations x
  • MrsGenn2BMrsGenn2B Posts: 240
    Beautiful, you look fantastic and the venue is so nice!

Congratulations!
  • MrsGenn2BMrsGenn2B Posts: 240
    Beautiful, you look fantastic and the venue is so nice!

Congratulations!

Edited to say = sorry for the double post! image
  • Your wedding looked beautiful, and so chilled as well... congratulations image
  • looks amazing, congratulations
  • Congratulations, gorgeous photos x
  • Thank you so much for your lovely comments everyone.

No1babybear we hired out a beautiful little Hacienda in Seville for the weekend and had the most amazing time! The owner was brave letting 50 scousers take over for the weekend! ha ha. The whole weekend was just perfect and so chilled out - then once the music came on later in the evening the place just erupted - so many funny dance offs! I'm such a happy lady!!! x.
  • MrsA-2-bMrsA-2-b Posts: 154
    you look lovely x
  • Gorgeous!x
  • Thanks for the lovely comments everyone x.
  • EMKETEMKET Posts: 133
    absolutely gorgeous! I love the colour on your BM dresses! congratulations! x
  • MrsLightyMrsLighty Posts: 466
    The photos are beautiful, you must be so pleased! I love the way you had your hair and the bridesmaids dresses!

I remember the lost passport and was so relieved to read that you'd found it!!

Many congratulations! xxx
  • Quoted:
    The photos are beautiful, you must be so pleased! I love the way you had your hair and the bridesmaids dresses!

I remember the lost passport and was so relieved to read that you'd found it!!

Many congratulations! xxx

Ah thanks for that. I struggled to decide how to have my hair especially as I didn't have a hairdresser to do my hair and I did my own make up. My friend did my hair for me on the day and I was so pleased with it! The necklace I had round my head was £6 from Ebay - bargain!!! x x x.