Wedding photos!

Hi,

We finally got married 3 months ago, and since coming back from honeymoon I have been working on a wedding journal... It is a like a very extended wedding report including all the info, cuttings etc in the planning of the wedding, with my wedding and honeymoon report at the back of it image

I am loving it as a project, and going through photos to put in it now and thought I would post some on here as I havent put any up yet!

Hope you like image

• Amazing photos! You look beautiful and I looooove the one in front of the fountain.
  • You're pictures are stunning! You look lovely in them! It seems like you had a really nice day for it image

• What beautiful pictures. Your journal is a lovely idea!
  • MrsR4evaMrsR4eva Posts: 1,247
    wow .. been waiting to see your pics mrs willoughby love the photo of you both looking away from the camera .. lovely dress too .
  • Absolutely gorgeous pics! I love how your dress is subtly sparkly image
  • Thanks everyone!

I loved looking at peoples pics and wedding reports on here when we were planning... Was good inspiration for photos that we wanted taking on the day too so thought it was only fair I shared mine after the hundreds I looked at!

And our wedding cake was the basic one from M&S with basic dowel rods but was gorgeous! Wanted people to see a finished example of that too as it was something I was worried about! xx
  • mrsmacmrsmac Posts: 322
    wow, lovely pics, you look absolutely stunning!

I love the red, it really brings everything to life.

thanks for posting the pic of the cake, that's really helpful as I'm thinking about ordering one from MS so it's good to see what one looks like and hear that it was ok!

it looks like you had an amazing day, congratulations
  • Congrats, really lovely photos
  • Lovely photos image