Im now Mrs Hardy!! :) ( **few photos **)

Here are a few of my photographs from my wedding day on september 3rd this year. For all you girls thinking of having a big train, then i think you should go for it! image image

• lohan85lohan85 Posts: 185
    Beautiful, I love the colour of your bm dresses image
  • HannikinsHannikins Posts: 1,046
    Great piccies, you look stunning image
  • What a lovely dress, I really love the big long train
  • Cajo2013Cajo2013 Posts: 361
    Everything is beautiful, love your cake. Where are your bridesmaid dresses from please? Lush colour.

Congrats on becoming Mrs Hardy! x
  • How on earth did your tiny frame manage to carry that stunning huge dress???????

You look soooo beautiful and extremely happy and that's what it is all about image
  • MrsFaulkyMrsFaulky Posts: 6,671
    Lovely pics! Your dress looked gorgeous on you! Congrats.
  • Amazing dress and train, really do love a good train! The colour of the BM dresses are so nice, really unique colour, I think you will have a lot of requests asking where they are from! Looks like a brilliant day, did it rain a bit tho? You don't look bothered by it!
  • Congratulations, you both looked beautiful image XX
  • MrsR4evaMrsR4eva Posts: 1,246
    arrr what a lovely dress ..xxx u both look very happy
  • singo44singo44 Posts: 3,420
    wow so elegant, love yours and the BM dresses x
  • JeB87JeB87 Posts: 46
    I agree that those BM dresses are a beautiful colour! & You're cake is so elegant!!

Lovely day, and congratulations image
  • m0nkeym00m0nkeym00 Posts: 841
    you look lovely, you dress is gorgeous!!!
  • I'm all for the long trains! When else are you ever going to wear one like it again?!

Love it, beautiful.
  • Thank you for all your lovely comments! The bridesmaid dresses were from marks and spencers. It did rain on our day but not until after we got to the venue from the church, so although we couldn't have group photos outside it could have been worse! Steampunkbride, that's exactly what I thought! I was nervous about wearing it but them I thought il never wear one like it again and I felt every inch the bride ! image
  • Beautiful xxx
  • mrslane2bmrslane2b Posts: 1,205
    Marks and Spencers!!! Did I just mis-read!!! Wow they are fab. Beautiful day altogether xx
  • ezz100ezz100 Posts: 1,029 New bride
    Beautiful...love the dress and you make such a pretty bride. I also love that colour pink of BM dresses.

Congratulations x
  • bellingtonbellington Posts: 1,662
    Congratulations to you both. You look gorgeous. I do like big trains, though i am not having one, your dress is beautiful. Love the cake.x image
  • Lovely pictures! Amazing train!!!
  • Stunning, love it all. What a lovely thread. Thankyou.
  • Absolutly gorgeous! Your dress, the bms dresses and colour, the cake. You look gorgeous congratulations do you still have your jupon?