Impressed with our wedding day pictures on 05/05/12

We got married last week and it was an amazing day. Everything went brilliantly, and everyone looked great. We have just seen some of our pictures from the day and they are so amazing. We booked Henden Weddings to do the photography for the day and I'm so glad we did. We had a pre-shoot with Aden, one of the guys from Henden, and that gave us a taster of how they work and we got to know him so we felt more relaxed on the day too. The photos from that day were great so I knew we had nothin to worry about when the wedding day came around. They covered the whole day from 8am in the morning when I was getting my hair done till the end of the night when we had fireworks. We have just been blown away by the pictures they took from the day, they really caught the emotions we were all feeling.

Check out this blog.....

http://www.hendenweddings.co.uk/lincolnshire-wedding-photography/weddings-lincolnshire/sarah-and-simon-wedding/

• marciahaganmarciahagan Posts: 242
    How lovely - they really tell a story! You look beautiful and so happy - big congratulations!!
  • PeasnCarrotsPeasnCarrots Posts: 1,831
    Great pics, love the photos for groom getting ready for a change!

• thirdthingthirdthing Posts: 582
    Lovely pictures, everyone looks so happy!

• Kchristie3Kchristie3 Posts: 248
    Was a pleasure to look at your pics Sarah , you looked beautiful image
  • wifey83wifey83 Posts: 151
    Great pics....looks lovely and you look so happy...congrats!! image
  • adenphotoadenphoto Posts: 11
    Haha awesome! Met Sarah and Simon to show them the photos today! Was telling her about these forums didnt think she would come make a post.

Thanks Sarah!

The day was superb! (also awesome bacon and sausage butties) She picked superb venue and the purple theme really went well with everything!

The engagement session she was on about is here!

http://www.hendenweddings.co.uk/lincolnshire-wedding-photography/engagements-lincolnshire/136/
  • GabblarGabblar Posts: 156
    LOvely photos!! x
  • Carlan1985Carlan1985 Posts: 29
    WOW ur pics r stunning image
  • Mrs BoundsMrs Bounds Posts: 1,311
    beautiful pictures, congratulations Sarah xx
  • I loved looking at your pics thanks for sharing. x
  • laurenv83laurenv83 Posts: 56
    Congratulations, such wonderful pictures!! It looks gorgeous. I get married at The White Heather in July!! Cant wait xx
  • adenphotoadenphoto Posts: 11
    You will love it Lauren! Valerie over at White heather is such and awesome planner too!
  • GiddyDuckGiddyDuck Posts: 154
    Small world I went to a wedding on the exact same day.

Congrats stunning photos.
  • MrsCovvyMrsCovvy Posts: 48
    Oh my word your wedding looks fab. The photo of your dad looking at you in your dress has just made me tear up - he looks like he's going to burst with pride!
  • That photographys phenomenal! Wow and your colour scheme is the same as mine! You look really lovely, the whole day looks amazing
  • mrshughes2013mrshughes2013 Posts: 2,064
    Absolutely amazing photos

You look like a princess and the photo of your dad made me a bit teary

Congrats hun

And well done to Henden Photography for such amazing pictures
  • Worth it for the proud dad and the little dancing bridesmaid alone! Stunning photos, congrats xx
  • Awww such lovely photos. You look like you had a wonderful day image