A few pics from the cookie monster/monkey wedding <3

monkey197monkey197 Posts: 254
Finally got to marry my lovely man on the 12th May and had an awesomely perfect day. Soooo happy with how everything went, the rain held off, the family feuds managed to stay buried for the day! fabulous.

May do a report later on but in the meantime I know its all about the pics so heres a few of the ones i like so far, not got the proper ones back yet but these are stolen from friends image il do in a vague order of day..

he hates having his pic taken and he didnt winge all day and smiled properly! im so proud!

he was shaking like a leaf bless him

space hoppers = good times

she beat her boyfriend. and incidently made her dress for the wedding! uber talented friend

Our amazing cake toppers!! I love them so much, they are so perfectly us image

table plan

I love this man image

my friend Holly made these awesome cookie monster cupcakes to go on the sweetie table, they tasted so good and looked wicked!

• mrslane2bmrslane2b Posts: 1,205
    Ah lovely xxx
  • monkey197monkey197 Posts: 254
    I dont like the way i look in any of our first dance ones iv seen so far but quite like the shape of this one of me dancing with my father in law (from hell), this was pretty much me for the rest of the night, skirt in hand, smile on face and feet on dancefloor!

me and some of the girls image

And a few from the photobooth....

hope you like image We both had a fantastic day, couldnt have asked for anything better. xxxxx
  • JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058
    You look beautiful monkey197 image absolutely love your dress and your hair + veil- seeing it has definitely made me think I want one now!

Most importantly it looks like you had a really fun wedding, and everyone appears to be really enjoying themselves.

I'm glad you had such a fab day image
  • MrsNunwaMrsNunwa Posts: 599
    O I can't see the pictures
  • maisiecupcakemaisiecupcake Posts: 517
    i cant see them either image x
  • image no pics
  • monkey197monkey197 Posts: 254
    Oh it's cos it's on stupid photobox image any ideas? X
  • Chloe_B2013Chloe_B2013 Posts: 512
    Use photobucket instead image
  • PollyAnne3PollyAnne3 Posts: 239
    imageshack is good if you don't want them to disappear