Mrs Roberts at last! *PICS!*

After 9 and a half years together and 18 months of planning, I am finally Mrs Roberts image

We had the most amazing day - somehow everything went as planned, timings were fab and I wouldn't have changed a single thing. Here are a few pics that our guests took - if you fancy a nosey, our photographers blog can be found here with an overload of pics!! 

http://www.tonyfanningphotography.co.uk/blog/2012/07/16/the-outbuildings-wedding-photographer-gemma-and-llews-anglesey-wedding/

My dress was Mona by Maggie Sottero and I absolutely LOVED wearing it. I didn't want to take it off - it was so comfy and amazing for dancing it. I could actually cry I want to put it back on so much!!

Mrs Roberts (!) xxx

• Mrs_H_2BMrs_H_2B Posts: 214

Beautiful wedding! The dress is amazing! X

• Mrs RobertsMrs Roberts Posts: 435

Thank you! image x

• thirdthingthirdthing Posts: 582

What a gorgeous wedding day you had!  I love the flowers - you look great, the dress is lovely!

• Spond25Spond25 Posts: 580

Congratualtions Mrs Roberts you looked beautiful Xxx

• PV 2013PV 2013 Posts: 244
    Amazing pics! Where r the BM dresses from? Xx
  • mrslewis12mrslewis12 Posts: 121
    Congratulations!!!! I'm a north Wales bride too!! I went to uni in Bangor and live just down the road!!!

Love your picture with the menai straights behind you! Beautiful! We nearly booked Tony too, he takes beautiful pictures!

Love your dress!! All looks beautiful well done! image

The dresses are from Coast - two are Revello and our Maid of Honour wore Sevrene.

The sweetie table was our pride and joy - we had so much fun putting it all together! 

Mrslewis2b - where are you getting married? Tony was awesome - I would highly recommend him! image xxx

• mrslewis12mrslewis12 Posts: 121
    We married on the 16th of June! In st andrewschurch colwyn bay and then faenol fawr in bodelwyddan image

We used Martin Lyons he was great too image
  • nestypienestypie Posts: 652
    Congratulations, just checked out your pictures, they are amazing - everything is lovely image x

Thank you image I want to do it all again!

Mrslewis2b - I think I spied your wedding report, will have a proper read tonight! image xxx