Devastated Bride: Perry De Montaignac - Appalling Dishonest Service & Staff

Please do not be fooled by this company. They are crooks and have lost precious items from my wedding day that can never be replaced! They are rude and uncaring. Their service is disorganised and based on the other reviews that I have seen post my hurtful experience, I cannot stress enough that Brides should not allow this disgraceful company to handle your precious items.   Please also see this link: http://www.qype.co.uk/place/730917-Perry-De-Montaignac-London   They are denying ever receiving these items, even though the items were couriered and acknowledged by them.   They have cheated me of my memories of what was such a beautiful and special Wedding Day. They have broken my heart and to do that to a bride, is simply unforgivable. They should be ashamed of themselves!   Please, stay away from this company and do not make the mistake that I made and put your precious possessions in their hands!

• thanks for this. am just looking into getting my dress cleaned and haven't got a clue who to use! wont be using the. thanks