How did you feel on the morning of your wedding?!

2»

• jasjas Posts: 23

Loved reading these! LOL

• jane11jane11 Posts: 22 New bride

Why do we put ourselves through it! must be LOVE! 

• Spam88Spam88 Posts: 1,001

I was fine most of the morning.  Then people started dilly dallying around and were for some reason just standing about chatting instead of getting dressed as per my timetable image At that point I started getting rather stressed.  It was all a bit of a rush then which was annoying and we didn't have any time for photos before we left, and then no one would tell me the time while we were in the car on the way there.  Eventually I demanded that someone just tell me the time so I knew how late we were, and we were actually perfectly on schedule...so didn't need to stress!

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

Really calm! Had lovely food with my family in the garden the night before, sat in the garden til long after it went dark drinking prosecco (and later, cups of tea!) then went to bed at about 11.30. Took me about an hour to get to sleep but then I slept until about 7.30 (apart from being woken up by people drunkenly shouting at each other in the street at about 4am!). Was a very chilled start to the day as I didn't get married until 3pm so there was no stress or rush - apart from when one of my BMs couldn't do her dress up as the zip was stuck, and when my dad's cravatte broke as he went to put it on! (thankfully my photographer fixed both problems - the second problem with the help of a stapler! Haha!)

I loved the night before and the morning of our wedding!