I'm finally married :)

jadeylouxjadeyloux Posts: 551

So as the title says - I'm finally married image. We got married on 25/5/13 and it was the best day of my life Yet. I shall be writing a report as soon as I get some spare time to sit and do it all image

Thank you to all the brides and brides to be that gave me lots of inspiration to make our wedding day perfect!

to be honest all the little bits I was stressing about didn't matter on the day- what was to be was to be and I totally agree with the other brides that the day goes so quick! 

were in NY on honeymoon at the mo-fly home today image had the mots amazing time!

X

• MrsJCMrsJC Posts: 2,204

Hi, Jadeylou! Congratulations!

Hope you honeymoon has been blissful - and I'm looking forward to your reportimage

• LouBLouB Posts: 1,129 New bride

Congratulations Jadeylou! And guess you had lovely weather for it too?! Hope you have a fab honeymoon and as FutureMrsJC says, looking forward to the report! image

• Congrats Hun,, where's the photos at?? image

• I kept going back to your thread to see if you had written. Glad you had the most amazing time I can't wait to see your report .congratulations x 

• cherrydropcherrydrop Posts: 904

Congratulations jadeylou!! Looking forward to a few pics! image

• MrsSMcMrsSMc Posts: 384

Date twin! The sun shone for us! Perfect day image Congratulations!

• BexFreewillBexFreewill Posts: 288

Congratulations! image xx

• MrsA6MrsA6 Posts: 962 New bride

Aw congratulations jadeylou! Looking forward to your report! xx

• VictoriaLouiseBVictoriaLouiseB Posts: 2,953 New bride

Congratulations jadeylou image glad to hear you had an amazing day, looking forward to the report xx

• Marriages are heavenly decided. But looking pretty is in your hand. Bridal makeup is the way which makes a bride as the most beautiful lady in the universe.

• jadeylouxjadeyloux Posts: 551

Sneaky pic before I do the report image 

• cherrydropcherrydrop Posts: 904

You look stunning Hun!!

Thank you image felt like a princess! X

• Awww what a beautiful picture!! You look amazing!!!

• VictoriaLouiseBVictoriaLouiseB Posts: 2,953 New bride

Aww you look gorgeous, love the new hair colour too image xx

I wanted a more natural look and also Gracie stood out abit more with my hair abit darker image x

another with the car

• So gorgeous!! image love your hair, th dress, everything

• chloe2013chloe2013 Posts: 24

Congratulations Jadeylou, you look Stunningly beautiful in your wedding day, Best Wishes to both of you.