Our English Country Garden Wedding - Few Pics from our Beautiful Day

Cajo2013Cajo2013 Posts: 361

Hi Ladies (and gents)

After 2 and a quarter years of planning, my husband and I finally got married last Saturday, 1st June, and had the best day ever. It was loads of fun, there were a few (happy) tears, fantastic food and the sun shone on us, couldn't ask for more.

I may do a report soon but off on honeymoon next week, so thought I'd just post a few photos, as I now don't know what to do with my time!

This is me and our beautiful daughter, who was our Flowergirl, just after we had our hair done:

A couple of us outside the church just after saying I do:

At the reception, you can just see our homemade Mr & Mrs bunting on the top table. The flowers were amazing, by Black Cat Floral Design who is freelance, I cannot recommend them highly enough:

And finally, our 1 professional photo we have so far. Our photographer, David Stubbs, was just brilliant, we hardly even knew he was there:

I hope the photos aren't too big, not posted on here for a while!

To all brides still planning - have a fantastic time, the day really does go so quickly, it's hard to take everything in, take a few minutes with your new hubby, and even a few by yourself to just soak it up xxx

• cherrydropcherrydrop Posts: 904

You look stunning Hun! And choir daughter is such a cutie!

• Cajo2013Cajo2013 Posts: 361

Thanks Cherrydrop! She definitely stole the show on the day!!