How long did it take for your to get your professional photos back?

JCL1JCL1 Posts: 129

I've only just come back from my honeymoon so I haven't been waiting very long yet but I wondered how long other people had waited until they received their professional photos. x

• Hi

I can only quote from our experience but a DVD should be with you within 2 weeks, an album around 3- 6 weeks depending upon the supplier!

Anything longer than 4 months is not really acceptable.

Good luck!

Nigel  www.nigelblacker.net

• MrsTaylorMrsTaylor Posts: 500

Our photographer brought ours round on Tuesday, so about 11/12 days? That was the DVD, but we're yet to order what photos we want because we can't decide!

Our friends who got married 2 weeks before us, have to wait until October (partially because the photographers took 7,000 photos on the day).

• MrsTaylorMrsTaylor Posts: 500

No, not an Asian wedding. Just a very big wedding, with 4 photographers.

• 4 months? I would be irate. There is no way I would be waiting more than a few weeks, tops.  With everything being digital now, what would be the excuse?  Our photographer had our "proofs" available to view within a week, and then like MrsTaylor2B, it was up to us to figure out what we wanted to order (and whether we wanted changes -i.e photoshop - made). I'm with David, I haven't heard of too many of my friends waiting more than 2 weeks.

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

Our photographer told us that it would be about 6 weeks for her to have the album ready for approval. We haven't actually paid the final 50% (we paid 50% before the wedding and will 50% on delivery of the album). It has been a month and she emailed me the other day to say she should have it ready for us next week, so we are happy enough with that. 

• Spam88Spam88 Posts: 1,001

Best to ask your photographers image Will vary a lot between different people depending on what they do/workload etc.  We've been told it's normally 6-8 weeks.