Fringe/ hair help!

Hello lovely brides! I was wondering whether anyone with a full fringe would have any pics of their wedding hair they'd be happy to share? Strange request I know, but I have a full, blunt and straight fringe and I'm really struggling to find any bridal hair pics that incorporate a full fringe! they all seem to have side swept fringes which look lovely but it's not really me. Any help would be very much appreciated! I've checked some older posts but most pics seem to have gone off the posts.Thank you!

• Kitten2014Kitten2014 Posts: 1,489

The bride with one of my top two favourite wedding reports on here had a full fringe.

Check out how gorgeous she was:

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-wedding-reports/a-girl-a-boy-and-a-michelin-star/408141.html

Tell me she isn't adorable/ gorgeous!  Her report is also an excellent read, if you are interested.

• rachietownrachietown Posts: 125

Hello! I don't have any pics but I have a full fringe. I'm having my hair down with vintage waves (a la Bettie Page) and i've got a blingy headpiece and a long veil.

I also really struggled to find any pictures of bridal hair with full fringes so I feel your pain! Interested to see what responses you get here.

Good luck with your inspiration!

• SparkystarSparkystar Posts: 158

imageimageimageimage I had a full fringe :) it rained a bit so it did move but I wanted to look like me, I had my hair plaited and curled image

• Ah thanks so much ladies! This has made me feel better. I'm just really struggling with visualising so this has really helped!

Kitten2014- I love this post! It's fab!And her hair looks great. Thank you

Rachietown- I just had to google Bettie Page. I LOVE it! What a fringe! Mine's not too far off this, probably almost as short but mines a little less full now as it was getting too much.

Sparkystar, thanks very much for sharing your pics! Your hair looked lovely, I especially like the detail at the back.

xx