Now Mrs Cochrane yey!! few pics attached,

Hi,

I just wanted to post some pics on here to share. We had such a wonderful day, I just wish I could turn the clock back so we could have the day all over again.

Have a look on this site:

http://cochrane.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php

The pics arn't in order though, I'll try and sort them out.

hope it works

xxx

• rmacukrmacuk Posts: 663
    you look so lovely and happy! Congratulations
  • lalapinkuklalapinkuk Posts: 725
    all your pics were stunning hun, loved your dress and you both looked so happy x
  • kelukkeluk Posts: 1,467
    i will be a mrs cochrane too,in october!!!!!
  • my god they are stunning you lok so classy and elegant!!! Where was your dress from its beautiful....oh they are lovely!!!!
  • emmalouisetemmalouiset Posts: 1,291
    wow! what a gorgeous day - everything looked perfect.

XXX Emmy
  • serinec123serinec123 Posts: 537
    Congratulations!

You both looked so happy, what a wonderful sunny day!

xxx
  • MsstressedMsstressed Posts: 714
    Congratulations!!!! You look stunning!!!!
  • emmcewenemmcewen Posts: 582
    you look beautiful.

many congratulations and best wishes to you both
  • Saint-BertieSaint-Bertie Posts: 6,678
    You look absolutely stunning and so so happy.

Was that a San Patrick dress? I nearly bought one very similar (until I fell in love with the red Maggie image )

Congratulations and I wish you a very long and happy marriage xx
  • Ahh what beautiful pics - i love the one of you turning round before you go into the church.. I love your dress too, very elegant and your bouquet is gorgeous.. Your hair is gorgeous makes me want to grow mine now!!!

Ok i'm going to stop now as i'm getting a bit excited....

CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • scottishbridescottishbride Posts: 2,023
    Gorgeous!! Congratulations x
  • nhebdon83nhebdon83 Posts: 238
    Congratulations, you look gorgeous. Hope your enjoying married life together. xxx
  • Hi ya!!

Thanks for all your kind words, it really was the best day of our lives. Mr Cochrane keeps telling me that he loves being married - bless. ;\)

Only had one technical hitch, I had a cathedral length veil which I put on outside the church as it was too big for the car. It fell off just as I walked into the church, I ended up dumping it on a bench outside and carried on without it, which I think was a blessing in disguise as it would of done my head in the end!

The dress is from Atelier Diagonal, I brought it from a shop in Orpington, Kent which has since closed down, but it has a sister company http://www.arvellabridal.com/ .

I fell in love with it straight away. The hair and make up were by Kirsty McCall http://aolpictures.aol.co.uk/galleries/kirstyrosemccall/

she really was a absolute diamond on the day, she was very calm and we all had a great time getting ready. The flowers my mother in law did for us, she did a fantastic job, I had cream roses with pearls throughout and the bridesmaids had cream roses with lilac ribbon in, they were really pretty.

Monkey 13, when is your wedding? Cochrane is a great name, although I'm finding it pretty hard to sign. It's very strange suddenly having to use a different name!!

Good luck to you all, the only bits of advice I have is:

Make a list 1 week before the wedding to sort out any last minute things, I found myself struggling to remember what needed to be done right upto the day before!

Try to keep really calm in the morning, have a few glasses of champers or a cup of tea. Give jobs to the people who you know will stress you out.

And Enjoy!!!

I really wish you all the best of luck and hope you all have a wonderful happy day!

Lots of love Mrs Catherine Cochrane :\)

xx

• kathysukkathysuk Posts: 518
    Number 12 is my favourite picture too. You both look so happy. Congratulations!
  • Wow, your pics are simply stunning, smiley happy people! All the very best!