Now Mrs Barron and Photos

Got married on 6th August and were so lucky with the weather. Had a perfect day and really don't think I would change anything. You can see our official photos at www.aurorastudio.co.uk just select weddings and then we are there (Laura and James). Hope you like them as we think they are fabulous and worth every penny!

• Congratulations your photo' were definately worth the money, every one looks like they were having a great time. Wishing you and your hubby all the best for a long and prosperous marriage.
  • Congratulations your photo' were definately worth the money, every one looks like they were having a great time. Wishing you and your hubby all the best for a long and prosperous marriage.
  • Thanks. Everyone was very relaxed on the day and think all enjoyed it - we certainly did. Looked at your photos earlier they are stunning too. Its great sharing them with everyone.
  • brentuk1brentuk1 Posts: 3,071
    Congratulations to you both

photo's are lovely and you look like you had a fun day

xx

Samantha xx

• gorgeous pics you look beautiful!

can I ask - where did you get your bears?
  • www.ahitchcockbear.com

I met Hayley at a bear fair and really liked her bears so had them commissioned for the day. We were really pleased with them as I collect bears.
  • scottishbridescottishbride Posts: 2,023
    Fabulous! Congratulations x
  • kht1468kht1468 Posts: 1,079
    Your pictures are fab, and I love the bears as well... inspired!

Kathy x
  • Moon3012Moon3012 Posts: 178
    Wow they're beautiful. You look so happy. Congrats

xx
  • emdtemdt Posts: 612
    lovely! like the bear and your dress! love it all!

thank you for sharing adn congratulations!
  • Saint-BertieSaint-Bertie Posts: 6,678
    wow you're photos are definitely fab and well worth the money!!

You both look fabulous and very happy. I hope you have just as happy and fabulous marriage x
  • MsstressedMsstressed Posts: 714
    Lovely photos!!!! Congratulations! You look like you had a great day!
  • -Westlake--Westlake- Posts: 1,050
    where did you get married? Inearly used aurora but chose someone else in the end.

Your photos show a wonderful day! Congratulations!

xx