Feel like I didn’t enjoy my wedding

Hey I’m sorry for the long post to start off with.
After me and my husband got married on the 23rd March this year, I feel like every time   I think of our wedding  day was a disaster but wasn’t. I know for a fact that I feel that everyone else enjoyed it expect me and I just want to go back and do it all over. My sweets wasn’t provided when the venue said they would provide it, I never got the nice fun photos with my bridesmaids and nice ones with other members, my family wanted to leave so I didn’t get the photos I wanted. I was told that my dress I liked was too sexy for a church, but still wish I got that dress instead, of a ball gown. And that my carter said we would have hot food but never ended up doing it. Sorry about this I just feel like everyone else’s wedding is better than mine, I just wish I changed my dress, bridesmaid dresses and did the photos properly. 

• edited 21 August
    Hey I’m sorry for the long post to start off with.
    After me and my husband got married on the 23rd March this year, I feel like every time   I think of our wedding  day was a disaster but wasn’t. I know I only feel is that I enjoyed the ceremony as I married my best friend and that we had and owl deliver our weddings rings.  I know for a fact that I feel that everyone else enjoyed it expect me and I just want to go back and do it all over. My sweets wasn’t provided when the venue said they would provide it, I never got the nice fun photos with my bridesmaids and nice ones with other members, my family wanted to leave so I didn’t get the photos I wanted. We didn’t get confetti thrown at us or I didn’t even throw my bouquet. I was told that my dress I liked was too sexy for a church, but still wish I got that dress instead, of a ball gown. And that my caterer said we would have hot food but never ended up doing it. Sorry about this I just feel like everyone else’s wedding is better than mine, I just wish I changed my dress, bridesmaid dresses,  to do the photos properly. 
    Mans have my sister as a bridesmaid instead, wish I changed members of the bride crew. 

And just to add im autistic 

• But was there anything that you enjoyed? Try to focus on positive things. I bet you are happy to get married to your man no matter what the circumstances are there!
  • Ruth126Ruth126 Posts: 34 New bride
    I’ve just seen your profile picture - I’m sorry you feel bad about the day but I think you both look amazing and so in love x