HElP I'M FREAKING OUT!!!

I had ordered my dress in November and was so happy with it, then the photos on the website were not good but just kept telling myself that it was nice - now i have just saw someone is selling it on Ebay and it does not look great at all in fact it looks pretty cheap ( no offensive to the girl selling it) and now i just feal sick to the stomach i am so stressted out and just want to cry,

I really can not afford another dress and the shop i ordered it from was in Scotland and i live in Belfast so i can not even make myself feal better by going and trying it onimage

• sherd3sherd3 Posts: 303
    Just try and remember how beautiful you felt when you first tried your dress on - the pics on Ebay might just be taken badly. Don't stress yourself honey. Why don't you give the shop a call and ask if they can send over some other pics to reassure you xx
  • sherd3sherd3 Posts: 303
    Just try and remember how beautiful you felt when you first tried your dress on - the pics on Ebay might just be taken badly. Don't stress yourself honey. Why don't you give the shop a call and ask if they can send over some other pics to reassure you xx
  • netty1uknetty1uk Posts: 270
    hi lorraine

did you try the dress on before you ordered it?

i am sure it will be fine i bet the seller was not shown wearing it , sometimes you need to see it on i bet it will be fine x x:\)
  • i know my sister keeps saying the same - i have actually just emailed the girl on ebay to send me some more photos of her with dress on to see if there is any better ones i feal really bad because i have said to her that i might be interested in it just so i can see photos.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • the thing is she is wearing it, it does not photgraph well and it looks all ruffled at the top, my sis says it does not look fitted very well on the girl, but what if it is!!!

I know some of you will prob think i am a b*tch for saying this about the girl but she looks lovely it is just my dress looks crap.......
  • can you post the links here and we can take an objective look too; may help a bit to get some other views/reassurance