Forum home Planning

Photographer, cakes, cars, flowers etc etc in East Lothian

Hiya,

Can anyone recommend a photographer, a florist, some weding cars and a cake company in East Lothian??

Thanks.

Kerry image

• finoniofinonio Posts: 103
    Photographer - Have a look at www.marshallhall.co.uk. Really nice and calm - not demanding.They are based in W.Lothian but I last saw them working in Prestonpans! Butlers Chauffeur Drive at the airport have 2 nice navy Jags, a Viano and a Bentley.
  • Photographer - www.elementalweddings.co.uk

My florist is in West Lothian, but if you want I can give you her details!

Cake company - is through by Edinburgh, but I'll stick them down here anyway since if you're like me you'd travel! www.macmocakes.com

My wedding cars are from http://www.chauffeured-limousines.com/

Hope this helps. I got really good deals on all of the above and really feel they are top notch. image

[Modified by: Mrs D 2 b on August 29, 2008 02:48 PM]

[Modified by: Mrs D 2 b on August 29, 2008 02:49 PM]

• kerry1979kerry1979 Posts: 178
    Thanks ladies !

I will go and have a look at these links now image

Kerry
  • Hi im from musselburgh and i went for gl limos in port seton and studio16 photography they are good you only pay when you are happy with the photos my mum makes wedding cakes so didnt need that but just yell.com it would defo recommend dalkieth flower shop much cheaper than alot of places i tried
  • im using a photographer called parris photographers, they aeem to know their stuff!! they are based down on the borders....hawick i think.

also clares flowers at simply flowers in dalkeith.

where are you getting married?
  • kerry1979kerry1979 Posts: 178
    We're getting married at The Royal Musselburgh Golf Course, Prestongrange House, Prestonpans image

Where are you getting married?
  • moh89moh89 Posts: 2,883
    Hi

We got married in Edinburgh in August.....

We used too good to eat, in Dalkeith for the cake (and it was lovely) www.toogoodtoeat.co.uk and Flowers by MacDowell for the flowers http://www.flowersbymcdowell.co.uk/
  • moh89moh89 Posts: 2,883
    i just noticed this thread was from back in August..... are you still looking for suppliers, or have you booked them all?!