Forum home Planning

help needed - silk flowers

hi,

just wondered whether anyone has used silk flowers for their bouquets? i am seriously considering it, but have read about different grades of silk flowers and am unsure whether to go ahead and order them or not. i am thinking about using silkbouquets.co.uk, has anyone used them or heard any reports on them, any info much appreciated!!

el x

• mrsloopyloumrsloopylou Posts: 1,246
    Im just starting to do some from home if your interested el ? but only using hi end, so the quality is really good, i can email photos if you like, my email is on here

Helen xxx

Is this the one you like ?
  • yeh thats the one, i did email the company but not heard back from them yet.! are you able to model bouquets on this style?
  • biliboibiliboi Posts: 1,377
    wedding daze on ebay - foam flowers - amazing!

Yes no problem at all, i only use silk, you wouldnt want orchids to be made out of anything less if yoy want them to look as realistic as possible

Helen xx
  • biliboibiliboi Posts: 1,377
    I found the foam flowers I looked at to be much more realistic than silk. I cannot recommend wedding daze on enay enough!
  • my friend got her on www.silkweddingdesigns.com, and they were lovely, also the lady will customise them for you. I was thinking of using them but would be interested in looking on wedding daze, must admit never heard of foam flowers.
  • Im getting mine and hiring my centrepieces from www.theposy-box.co.uk